Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanielV

Latvians Can't Roleplay?

I'll get Allahu akbar'd? can you please experience it so you'd tell us your feeling after staying ONE hour over there? 

Allahu akbar'd ?, what do you mean ?

Captain here, latvians are commonly refered to as the "spawn of the satan", they are not mammals just like the rest of the human species, they literally warp to world through a portal. From there on, they leech onto whatever source of food and income they can and the parasitic festivities begin - if you know a guy living in his mom's basement, bragging about his gaming gear, speaking backwards english - yep, he's a latvian.

They are quite adamant on speaking only their native language, much alike to their russian counterpart and they will take any sign of foreign language with a grain of salt.

In other words: @@Firebird ajajajajajajaja Plostniekam atlaide rimītī xDDDDDDDDD 

Also, i've managed to secure a picture of a latvian in his final stage of evolution. My entire camera crew died to exposure of aids so treat lightly...

c152582d7d03288ffb6dbb2a9d60a5e3.jpg

Yee, I completely agree, Latvians are potatoes. 

Nodedzināt owlgaming. Iespraust mietu dirsā visiem kas te sūdu topikā posto par latviju.

Lielais RP serveris kur visi tikai tunē mašīnas un braukā apkārt. RP te ir zemāks nekā lv serveros.

Es meloju, viņiem ir taisnība.

I wouldn't say that all Latvians suck at roleplay. Majority does, and mainly it is due to their poor knowledge of English language itself. 

And if you were to play on Latvian server, theoretically, you would see a lot of stupid shit that would be classified as freeroam. Still, there is a considerate amount of Latvians that are good at this whole genre.