Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanielV

Latvians Can't Roleplay?

Most fellow Latvians I've encountered on the server are major ricers, can't put words into a sensible and intelligible sentence and usually fuck off to one of the Latvian RP servers, because they have no future here - I'd very much like it if it was kept that way.

Thank god! I was waiting for someone to make a post about this. And yeah i agree Latvians can't Rp for shit, but tbh i don't even think they are trying, they only troll, they RP just to make you angry at them. The the way i RP with them is like:

Latvian Troll: /s What are you doing you whore!! You will burn in hell!!
Me: *standind at pizza stack* /me gets on her car, driving away

And that's how you fix trolls guys, you ignore them.

Most fellow Latvians I've encountered on the server are major ricers, can't put words into a sensible and intelligible sentence and usually fuck off to one of the Latvian RP servers, because they have no future here - I'd very much like it if it was kept that way.

So.. you're telling me IF I passed by a Latvian RP server, and RPed as a black gangster, Ill die by getting ran over by a ricey ass cars?

EDIT: Im not Latvian.

wtf this is so racist HAHHAHAHAHHA

Yeah this is racist, but they make it racist. There was a guy with a bomb yesterday at pizza stack... An admin came and told him to stop trolling

So.. you're telling me IF I passed by a Latvian RP server, and RPed as a black gangster, Ill die by getting ran over by a ricey ass cars?

EDIT: Im not Latvian.

I have never been on a Latvian RP server, I don't know what kind of monstrosities you can expect from that dungeon of doom. Approach Latvians with extreme caution.

Yeah this is racist, but they make it racist. There was a guy with a bomb yesterday at pizza stack... An admin came and told him to stop trolling

No.

No.

No.

It IS NOT racist.

Latvians are NOT a fucking race.

Latvians (LatvianlatviešiLivonianleţlizt) are a Baltic ethnic group, native to what is modern-day Latvia and the immediate geographical region. They are also known as Letts,[38][39] although this term is obsolescent. The Latvian people share a common Latvian language.

#DeportLativans

i have a feeling i get banned

I have never been on a Latvian RP server, I don't know what kind of monstrosities you can expect from that dungeon of doom. Approach Latvians with extreme caution.

I'll get Allahu akbar'd? can you please experience it so you'd tell us your feeling after staying ONE hour over there?