Chaos

Server Script Update (v5.6.8.4) | April, 2016

• /p is now affected by window states

Finally, I've been waiting for this since I started roleplaying. Glad it got scripted.

You forgot to mention that you broke the whole texture system.

You forgot to mention that you broke the whole texture system.

We made no changes to cause it to have issues, we are still trying to find a cause. You can read the dev blog for more info.

Maybe if they used their own texture script it would be easier to fix it.

We do.

Perhaps you should actually consider knowing what you're talking about before posting comments that just make you look like an ass hole. Firstly, the texturing system we use was developed by our scripting team, and the issue is spread across multiple unrelated scripts, including just trying to force the server to download an image through basic runcode making it either a networking issue or with multi theft auto itself.

I saw the same script on another server before I saw it on Owl, that's what I based my comment on.

I saw the same script on another server before I saw it on Owl, that's what I based my comment on.

You may have seen someone else using that MTA functionality but you did not see the same script. That's a lie.

If another server decides to make use of the inherent MTA functionality of say...moving objects around, that doesn't mean that they stole our script or we stole theirs. It means the two servers independently made use of the function.

You may have seen someone else using that MTA functionality but you did not see the same script. That's a lie.

If another server decides to make use of the inherent MTA functionality of say...moving objects around, that doesn't mean that they stole our script or we stole theirs. It means the two servers independently made use of the function.

That's one way to look at it, i guess...