Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoovies

Well.... get rekt..

So, most of you will probably know what happend by now.

I got banned 2 weeks ago. Since then everything started to fuck up for me. I love Owl and will always try to get back. A couple days ago I made another account on a different IP and serial, because I couldn't leave Owl like this. I am just too addicted to it. 

I like Owl so much that I just can't leave it. 

Things have gone different on Owl and in my real life too. I could just create another account on another IP and another serial, but why should I? The reason my other account has been found was, because I got snitched by someone. That person must be laughing his ass off right now. And I gotta say.... good job.. Well done! You've done something that everyone could be proud of huh? 

I can try to make a ban appeal in the next few weeks, but lets be honest here. My account got banned, because I abused my LEO perks and I lied to the administration team. Although I don't fully agree with that, but hey... which person agrees with his ban right?

I think this has come to a point for me to just give it up. I tried my best to get unbanned and to all my friends I am sorry that I can't be a part of your roleplay anymore. After around 1600 hours on my account since July 2015 this has come to an end for me.

For the admins that were involved in my banning/multiaccounting situation I can only say that I'm very sorry for everything. I am a good player, but I just made a few mistakes. I can only hope that my second account was a way of showing you that I do love Owl and that I tried everything to get back on the server, but rules are rules. 

Like I said before.. I think this has come to a point where I should drop Owlgaming out of my.. well you could say my life. I've enjoyed my stay since the beginning and I never regret joining this community. I've met so many people and that is what it is all about. I fucked up.. I fucked up pretty bad. Don't ever do the things I just did. Be a good player... be a good person!

I am very sorry for this. Laugh at me, hate me or whatever your opinion on this is. I don't care anymore. If an admin could ban my forum account I would really appreciate that. This is the only way I will not read the forums anymore. 

Sorry

-Dion

Damn, i understand yo fam, banned for 1 weeks but life goes on aye?

You were quite a good player, not the best roleplayer by any means but you were abidding the rules and whatnot, shame you got banned from the game instead of the LEO factions for your abuse.

And yeah #StahpBanningPlz

And you thought joining the bandwagon of sympathetic threads would flip this around, there is a reason you still probably remain banned and this is another because you could be handling this in a ticket yet you'd much rather try and use the public opinion to sway the outlook like many previous people who've been banned and regret it.

Well look Owlgaming, I see that you guys are trying to keep people that breaking rules away from the server cause you are looking for people that know how to RP. But the thing is you can't take owlgaming from the person cause this is Huge server on mta , 100% successfull server, Pretty good staffs and we all know that this gonna take as far! but you guys telling the player that it's over you can't join owlgaming anymore <<<<< O.O That is bullshit, everyone gonna keep trying to get back to the server cause they love it!, owlgaming is everything for them! you guys have to give them second chance!....  i'm pretty sure that there is 50% people that got banned and they are playing other usernames. So please staff, think about it please. give him a chance, give everybody a chance, let the Owlgaming community get us far! @@Chaos @@Maxime

Sorry for ma english but i kind tired..  peace!

Well look Owlgaming, I see that you guys are trying to keep people that breaking rules away from the server cause you are looking for people that know how to RP. But the thing is you can't take owlgaming from the person cause this is Huge server on mta , 100% successfull server, Pretty good staffs and we all know that this gonna take as far! but you guys telling the player that it's over you can't join owlgaming anymore <<<<< O.O That is bullshit, everyone gonna keep trying to get back to the server cause they love it!, owlgaming is everything for them! you guys have to give them second chance!....  i'm pretty sure that there is 50% people that got banned and they are playing other usernames. So please staff, think about it please. give him a chance, give everybody a chance, let the Owlgaming community get us far! @@Chaos @@Maxime

Sorry for ma english but i kind tired..  peace!

Why did you tag maxime lol