Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SamBrelloch

[Items] - Codeine / Cough Syrup / Lean

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script?:

Codeine / Cough Syrup / Lean

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?:

Items

Has said suggestion been seen on other servers before?:

Yes

What is the suggestion?:

I just think adding cough syrup, along with lean and other cough syrup related drugs,.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this script towards the server/gameplay?:

For the advantages it adds more character development for drugs I suppose, and more illegal rp.

Disadvantages would be I suppose more drugs being added, more trouble for cops, and since it's very easy too get I guess that's a problem.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?:

No

How would you go about implementing this idea?:

Just add a picture of codeine, and pictures of lean, and make them be drinkable.

Guest Piercee

I'd like it, I bet half of the hood would be sipping on lean the moment it's in.

I already passively RPed selling it before along when I was selling other drugs, so teenagers would come by as I supplied them with lean to enhance the roleplay basically. Would be great to actually see it.

Yea...they need to add more drugs than that.

Benzodiazepine

Nitroglycerin

Zofran

Diazepam

Diphenhydramine

Asprine

Naloxone

That's just a few. Also, if you're in the FD, you can do /prescribe and it gives you a medication bottle with the label of whatever you type...we usually just do that, but adding them would be great too :D

I'd like it, I bet half of the hood would be sipping on lean the moment it's in.

I already passively RPed selling it before along when I was selling other drugs, so teenagers would come by as I supplied them with lean to enhance the roleplay basically. Would be great to actually see it.

should make it harder too get then. like today i just showed my id and got it during passive rp

yes yes yes yes :D

I just took a piss and I se codeine coming out, we got purple actavis, i thought it was a drought.

THere's an item for this already, I used to sell Hoovers Codeine on my ASL alt, I guess Renzel sipped all your shit ;)

should make it harder too get then. like today i just showed my id and got it during passive rp

you can make lean just by hitting any local 24/7 bruh lol

Benzodiazepine

Nitroglycerin

Zofran

Diazepam

Diphenhydramine

Asprine

Naloxone

That's just a few. Also, if you're in the FD, you can do /prescribe and it gives you a medication bottle with the label of whatever you type...we usually just do that, but adding them would be great too :D)'>

Generic drugs are the way to go. We previously embedded the most common drugs and the less common drugs can be made in the form of generic drugs.

Guest Piercee

It wasn't against players , it was passive RP which I did with the weekly selling. So I mixed it up to make it more realistic.

''Codeine'' is already in the server [email protected]@SamBrelloch

So you can RP 'creating' it, well acquiring it and the FMT would respond to the public contact you made about it so you get it ingame or what?

So you can RP 'creating' it, well acquiring it and the FMT would respond to the public contact you made about it so you get it ingame or what?

It's not passive RP'd FMT has a alt that makes ads in-game about them, obviously sneaky so he wont be caught. @@jayjay bought from this person around 1-2 times I believe

It's not passive RP'd FMT has a alt that makes ads in-game about them, obviously sneaky so he wont be caught. @@jayjay bought from this person around 1-2 times I believe

afaik codeine in lean is collected from cough syrups?

anal dmt when

Poslano z mojega GT-P5210 z uporabo Tapatalk

So I just checked out the items database and I found out that this is a thing, so...

Find it IC I guess.

Moved to accepted under the assumption that more drugs in the thread would be added. A while back I made icons for other drugs such as oxy. Would be a useful addition (though not urgent) so that people may RP a variety of drugs and have the item in case they are caught. I think more prescription style drugs could lend to more doctor RP, hopefully.

As I said though, this isn't urgent by any means.

On 3/17/2016 at 3:04 AM, PoisonStream said:

Benzodiazepine

Nitroglycerin

Zofran

Diazepam

Diphenhydramine

Asprine

Naloxone

That's just a few. Also, if you're in the FD, you can do /prescribe and it gives you a medication bottle with the label of whatever you type...we usually just do that, but adding them would be great too :D

For an FD official you're not very informed of drug classes - diazepam is a drug of the benzodiazepine class, there is no "benzodiazepine" drug in itself.

I also don't see why you would add nitroglycerin or the assortment of pharmaceuticals you've listed in as seperate items when they have no abuse potential and therefore no use for illegal factions.

However +1 to the suggestion of adding diazepam; very commonly abused, especially over here in Scotland.