Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solql

Older roleplayers

On 16/04/2016 at 5:23 PM, Tremmert said:

Nostalgic trip, found an old vG screenie from PD's F3 from back in the days, if anyone's interested.

Hidden Content

Read a few comments, damn that nostalgia @Tremmert.

Matthew MTA vG 2008 until the end. Matthew Harris / James Coleman / Jamal Miller (main characters).

Ahh, Valhalla, good ol' days.

I learnt to roleplay with the LD13 guys, alongside with this epic Italian mafia, what was it's name? Filipino, Filipini, ugh, whatever it was, it was fucking great.

MTAVg>>>>SAMP Vg

MTAvg was about roleplay.

SAMP was more like a mixture of RPG/shooter

Shout out to @Weimy for getting me involved in RP in general, the nig bought me a greasy Manana in vG/rG as my first vehicle kek.

vG/rG - 2011 (Toshiba)
MTA:RP - 2012 (Toshiba)
RPP - 2013? (Predator)
uG - 2013? (Predator)
LSRP - 2014 ~ Present (n64)
oG - 2014  ~ Present

On 2016. 03. 14. at 5:41 PM, MrPinkPanda said:

driverhh / driver181 from Valhalla & Root.

Kevin Bluewood was the character back then.

Even from the old vG days I remember you as MrPinkPanda. You stole my girl Jessica Kingstone, then I stole her back, lol #datbitch

I had been RPing on vG since 2009, username was the same and my main character was Daniel Monroe, except for the 2011-2012 era - those days my username was orimate911 and main ALTs were David Madson, Terry Gibson. Later I returned to rG as dmob85 with some random characters named Herman Cennerazzo and Bojan Rasic. When uG opened I joined that with my main ALT being Patrick Lynch. Then I came here in February, 2014.

Just now, dmob85 said:

Even from the old vG days I remember you as MrPinkPanda. You stole my girl Jessica Kingstone, then I stole her back, lol #datbitch

I had been RPing on vG since 2009, username was the same and my main character was Daniel Monroe, except for the 2011-2012 era - those days my username was orimate911 and main ALTs were David Madson, Terry Gibson. Later I returned to rG as dmob85 with some random characters named Herman Cennerazzo and Bojan Rasic. When uG opened I joined that with my main ALT being Patrick Lynch. Then I came here in February, 2014.

Oh man, good times! Even though I can hardly remember any of them :D I do remember you though!

+ Alfa Romeos are the thing, yeah.

On 9 September 2016 at 11:19 AM, dmob85 said:

LOL I have her on skype LOLOLOLOL.

10 hours ago, hahhuli said:

Who remembers the big LD13 vs. SWAT shootout?

this, to be exact:

e: I literally just walked away from the scene and it ended up in admin bs iirc.

omg I wasn't online that day, but damn LD13 was fucking based, I learnt a lot of Roleplay with them.

I think I was Jose Gonzales or some shit like that.

I'm an oldie..vG 2010 is when I started. Here's some random bullshittery I have back logged from many years ago. Hogs forever, Forever Hogs. WHMC. </3

7ulFSgl.png

Back when guns disappeared when the ammo ran out, and you had to stock pile like mad.
HqhkO47.png

My favourite image of Weimy by far. /setskin on traffic stops was a wonderful tool.

5kztDE1.png

Then there's these two.
fOksREG.png

17 hours ago, Baize said:

I'm an oldie..vG 2010 is when I started. Here's some random bullshittery I have back logged from many years ago. Hogs forever, Forever Hogs. WHMC. </3

7ulFSgl.png

Back when guns disappeared when the ammo ran out, and you had to stock pile like mad.
HqhkO47.png

My favourite image of Weimy by far. /setskin on traffic stops was a wonderful tool.

5kztDE1.png

Then there's these two.
fOksREG.png

** Back when weapon duplicating was the shit.

On 3/14/2016 at 11:18 AM, solql said:

Hi

I am specifically going to mention other communities even if it's taboo here, and taboo whenever a new roleplay community pops up. Maybe it's even against the rules, I haven't checked.

But are there any players left from valhalla gaming, the MTA section here? I saw monoridian the other day and mudmag - then I saw freebird on these forums, and mabako must be creeping in the corners like always - and I want to get in touch with even more; so I was arrogant and stubborn enough to file a report ingame to ask for help from supporters but to no avail this is a long sentence when does it end with a full stop here you go: .

So. If you're new to roleplay on MTA; do you know of players here that are oldies?

Or did you play there yourself?

I'm asking strictly because of personal, sentimental value because I want to get in touch with old friends.

No, you don't recognize my name because it's a new one. Don't assume I just don't know you, because I most likely do, if you roleplayed around 2009->2013/14

Hi. It's frostwav AKA Brittni Finnegan from Valhalla.

7 hours ago, hahhuli said:

** Back when weapon duplicating was the shit.

LOL. Solstice. I remember getting his ATF thing shut down because of it being cancer.

And Weimy's my bitch, eh.