solql

Older roleplayers

2 minutes ago, Lartsa said:

Wait? What is that? Neptune Gaming? Wow. I'm a fan.

Neptune is the best esexer around.

Been role playing since forever. Moved to MTA from SAMP and played at vG and rG etc.

Most of my RP has been with law enforcement, I was Chief of LSPD on a number of occasions. 

My my most popular character names were Peter Mitchell, Christopher Monroe and Kevin Moore.

I've roleplayed since 2008, starting on SAMP on a server called Underground roleplay. It was a medium-RP server but most of the people were farther towards heavy roleplay, which helped me learn a lot from other people. I was also in trouble a lot because of my subpar roleplay and I was basically known because of my shit RP because I was new. Well. I eventually left that server because it died and moved onto San Fierro roleplay, which also died later down the road, but I was then playing as Mark Lavender, my first real character that had a development story. 

Lavender eventually started hanging around a bar (I was just learning drink names and what "rocks," were.) and discovered an MC. The MC took me under their wing and taught me everything I know today.. I wish I remembered who they were, I do remember one person from that server, but I lost contact with him a very long time ago. His name was Charlie Sanchez on SFRP, and he was one of the richest people in the server, had a lot of ties with the illegal factions and so on. 

I had some great memories from those days.. 

On 12/4/2018 at 6:17 PM, Wingatar said:

I've roleplayed since 2008, starting on SAMP on a server called Underground roleplay. It was a medium-RP server but most of the people were farther towards heavy roleplay, which helped me learn a lot from other people. I was also in trouble a lot because of my subpar roleplay and I was basically known because of my shit RP because I was new. Well. I eventually left that server because it died and moved onto San Fierro roleplay, which also died later down the road, but I was then playing as Mark Lavender, my first real character that had a development story. 

Lavender eventually started hanging around a bar (I was just learning drink names and what "rocks," were.) and discovered an MC. The MC took me under their wing and taught me everything I know today.. I wish I remembered who they were, I do remember one person from that server, but I lost contact with him a very long time ago. His name was Charlie Sanchez on SFRP, and he was one of the richest people in the server, had a lot of ties with the illegal factions and so on. 

I had some great memories from those days.. 

I’m like 99% sure that Underground Roleplay was the server me and my friend started on SAMP, we switched between LS and SF a few times. I can’t even remember my friends name...

On 12/5/2018 at 4:01 PM, Cameron said:

I’m like 99% sure that Underground Roleplay was the server me and my friend started on SAMP, we switched between LS and SF a few times. I can’t even remember my friends name...

Like you owned the server together or?

On 3/14/2016 at 5:25 PM, Theno said:

Myself, @@Stoned (Krookedmaster1) and @@Baizu (Baize) 

All from VG ~2010 onwards.

Remember 424 mercy street spades?

Anyways, I started roleplaying in various SA-MP servers, including RCRP. I joined MTA around 2010-11, when maxime led NET. corp. I was a complete noob, but got my ropes after a while. Joined a faction called 424 Mercy Street Spades, led by Ray_tucker and learned my ropes. I was admin for a short while on root before it closed down. Then I followed the stream of servers as most people did, never set foot in MTA:RP.

Some of the factions I have roleplayed with is:

424 Mercy St Spades - Dexter Black

Brimstone block pirus or whatever it was called.

Gaccione crime family - Ricardo Caci

Sumiyoshi-kai led by crowx2m or something like that - Hiraku Akira

Willowfield High st. Kings  - Travis Wright

Catanzaro Street Crew - Ruben Catanzaro

I've also done brief in-hops at the PD section of things, with the character Billy Carter.

Some of the oldfags I remember the best is @nikdude, along with the other OG's of LCN RP. @ron my partner in crime. @Ray, Mickey, Vancarcious, the list goes on. All of whom were my RP Yodas

Funny how we all have grown yeah? I'd guess that most people I RPed with around 2010-12 didn't realize they dealt with a 12 year old kid from Norway.

Now I'm serving in the Norwegian Armed Forces, in the army. Anyways, hit up my PM if you want to kick it with some RP!

Edited by Silent