solql

Older roleplayers

Hi

I am specifically going to mention other communities even if it's taboo here, and taboo whenever a new roleplay community pops up. Maybe it's even against the rules, I haven't checked.

But are there any players left from valhalla gaming, the MTA section here? I saw monoridian the other day and mudmag - then I saw freebird on these forums, and mabako must be creeping in the corners like always - and I want to get in touch with even more; so I was arrogant and stubborn enough to file a report ingame to ask for help from supporters but to no avail this is a long sentence when does it end with a full stop here you go: .

So. If you're new to roleplay on MTA; do you know of players here that are oldies?

Or did you play there yourself?

I'm asking strictly because of personal, sentimental value because I want to get in touch with old friends.

No, you don't recognize my name because it's a new one. Don't assume I just don't know you, because I most likely do, if you roleplayed around 2009->2013/14

I cant really remember people from Valhalla, but BrukONE, the scripter here, used to be a owner of some server a while ago, was great friends back then. Going back even more, SAMP days... Dont remember anything except for those times were awesome.

i old, ran around with a character named "Tyrone Black" , got ran over and told to /selfck, and left.

Played on vG aswell. Acc name was agel, and my character names were George Tyker, Angel Tyker, Adriana Torres. Was a member of the PD and EMS, Medical Captain for a short period of time.

Edited by Sarge

Played as an LSFD Paramedic back on United Gaming, wasn't known on the forums though.

I remember a Tyrone Black - check.

I also rememeber a candyman - check.

I remember you Theno, Krooked and Baize - check.

I -sort of- remember a Rockey - check.

I do remember Jevi - check.

And I do remember agel - check.

This is fun, haha - more?

RCRP since 2012 here, then some romanian servers from 2010, pretty much where my RP 'history' started.

I started in err, March 2014 on OwlGaming if it makes any difference. I'm not from any other roleplay community since I was pretty deep down with World of Warcraft and it's roleplaying community.