Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fartacus

Lemme hear all of your opinions

Toxic Attitude worthy for a perma-ban?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

I hope Hitler's personal train comes to pick you up to give you a nice fucking vacation in one of his camps mate!

I'm on Hitler's personal train you dickwad; as a guard!

Guest Piercee

I'm on Hitler's personal train you dickwad; as a guard!

Yo my nigga, you about to get put in the Gulag you filthy Eastern European!

Guest Piercee

We literally were joking with the insulting of eachother but if you want to take that seriously then w/e.

Lol being insulted is fun, it's a word bro. My mates and I always insult eachother, it's something fun if you can do it.

Don't take offense in words mate.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Toxic attitude shoulden't be bannable, aslong as you do -NOT-  insult others, i mean, sure it's annoying, but some people have that personallity, the world isen't a pillow, learn how to live in it before it's too late.

If toxic attitude gets you banned then there should be a lot more people banned on here lol I think maybe a jail? Shit I don't know but I mean this is a community with different personalities and bad temper. So it should be either set with a certain punishment or not at all, and being called a nigger don't get you introuble, so why should "toxic attitude" get ya banned.

What the -fuck- is toxic behaviour?!

I don't see it in the rules, should be unbanned. Not a rule-breaker.

Exactly like this^!

The admin is making up his own rules and the duration of the punishments aswell.. It's ridiculous!

I was pissed because of some bullshit, I didn't even insult @ and @@dionkoffie badly, yeah I only insulted dionkoffie on TS3 but that's really it.

'of some bullshit'. I tazed you and you just ran off like nothing happend. You could've rped that you got taxed and that you rolled down the hill. That could've screwed me over icly over because of that. I tazed you again a few moments later and you started complaining in ooc yelling things like: 'scumbag HP PG'. That's why I reported you.

The Admin asked you if you would re-rp the situation, but you didn't answer instead you started to complain about other things. That's why you are banned.

You then later started to insult me on teamspeak.

Hope this clears it up for the rest of the people.

for the sake of transparency and formality i'll break things down for you.

there are some rulings that are considered part of the "golden rule". if something is posted that is negative in nature that makes someone uncomfortable like insults, bashing, slandering and so forth. that could be calling someone the n-word repeatedly or calling out someones race or ethnicity. if it isn't nice, it will usually be hidden and the forum admin will go ahead and issue a point. the way the system works is, you get a point for an offense which can be overridden. it stacks up, the more points you stack up the harsher the punishment (can't post, get in low queue for post approval, forum temp ban, forum perm ban).

technically toxic behavior isn't on the rules list but abusive behavior is, and it is vague enough so forum admins understand the notion behind something abusive or something as general that shouldn't belong. topics like these get locked because of the obvious fact that you're fighting fire with fire. you guys aren't here being descriptive or constructive, some are, but the mass are genuinely here to mess around.

it's something i enforce a lot and i'm known for it. it's not something i want to do but something that has to be done. you can't simply allow a troll fest to happen on an off topic section because it's off topic. you can't allow a derailed discussion that has lead to numerous fights continue on general discussion as well. it's all discretion here and i can personally assure you topics wouldn't be locked if they don't need to.

this one will be locked but not now, i'm going to give people the opportunity to pick at my brain (or someone else's in FAs).

'of some bullshit'. I faxed you and you just ran off like nothing happend. You could've rped that you got taxed and that you rolled down the hill. That could've screwed me over icly over because of that. I tazed you again a few moments later and you started complaining in ooc yelling things like: 'scumbag HP PG'. That's why I reported you.

The Admin asked you if you would re-rp the situation, but you didn't answer instead you started to complain about other things. That's why you are banned.

You then later started to insult me on teamspeak.

Hope this clears it up for the rest of the people.

Like I said, I was fucking mad and had to think. Because I couldn't think straight.

Like I said, I was fucking mad and had to think. Because I couldn't think straight.

(°meant tazed not faxed. Fucking keyboard)

I know, but you could've handled it way better than you did now.

(°meant tazed not faxed. Fucking keyboard)

I know, but you could've handled it way better than you did now.

I know, just I became more annoyed and toxic when he began pushing me for an answer. Thus the rage.