Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dusty

[Discussion] OwlGaming's Future & You

ironically ya'll complaining and talking about the momentum dying instead of talking about the problems and concerns.

you can continue to bring me up but i don't really care, im doing what should have been done when all these 20 topics sprung up about oG.

I don't see UAT doing their jobs at this point. The only one doing anything right now are the forum admins, so I'd be thanking them.

You cant judge If he's doing the right or not since there is actually no one to compare, I mean like you said "forum admins" are the only ones whos doing something, anyways that doesnt mean they are doing it right

It's not just scripters we need. We need less back-seat mods, less community bashing, less people fighting for a UAT position and more leadership from those who are meant to lead.

'community'... 

You cant judge If he's doing the right or not since there is actually no one to compare, I mean like you said "forum admins" are the only ones whos doing something, anyways that doesnt mean they are doing it right

Locking topics that utterly turn towards bashing constantly and banning server advertising isn't doing their job right? Dusty had created a sole topic for everyone to write their concerns in instead of having 30 different ones, and everyone's just blaming him for being thirsty of a position.

Sorry to say, but some people actually care about the outcome of the server and he's definitely one of them since he's the only one stepping up and doing something about this uproar.

ironically ya'll complaining and talking about the momentum dying instead of talking about the problems and concerns.

you can continue to bring me up but i don't really care, im doing what should have been done when all these 20 topics sprung up about oG.

Why must I reiterate myself like a record player, that thread had genuine problems and concerns already and yet you chose to close it because you had to initiate one yourself in order to appear like a last minute white knight. No offense but you are so 'transparent' when you are clutching onto positions and threatening to depart at the same time, nice move but not a nice try.

Locking topics that utterly turn towards bashing constantly and banning server advertising isn't doing their job right? Dusty had created a sole topic for everyone to write their concerns in instead of having 30 different ones, and everyone's just blaming him for being thirsty of a position.

Sorry to say, but some people actually care about the outcome of the server and he's definitely one of them since he's the only one stepping up and doing something about this uproar.

Sorry to say, but If you make a departure thread, bash the server yourself, and few hours later If you start to act like "mature" and act like you are like the only one whos doing his job you'll get bashed imo.

Why must I reiterate myself like a record player, that thread had genuine problems and concerns already and yet you chose to close it because you had to initiate one yourself in order to appear like a last minute white knight. No offense but you are so transparent when you are clutching onto positions and threatening to depart at the same time, nice move but not a nice try.

im not threatening to quit, i put my notice in in preparation and giving staff more help during this time of transition. you seem to hate me for some reason. you again are ironically derailing the fuck out of this thread and now im affording you one say on this. you target me relentlessly like it's your personal mission to absolve me of some eternal sin that i've committed.

you hear things and you make them out as fact. now that "momentum" on that thread was gone after people turned it into another flame thread. stop with the derailing please, im warning you just like im warning the others. this isn't my server, it's maxime's and its his community. with staff he appointed, with staff that delegates authority and executes strategies in which YOU adhere to and I enforce. it's a system that's dynamic and it's been here since the very beginning.

calm down. you're part of the problem.

I guess time for me to apply for scripting team. @@Jelle let's give it a try.

im not threatening to quit, i put my notice in in preparation and giving staff more help during this time of transition. you seem to hate me for some reason. you again are ironically derailing the fuck out of this thread and now im affording you one say on this. you target me relentlessly like it's your personal mission to absolve me of some eternal sin that i've committed.

you hear things and you make them out as fact. now that "momentum" on that thread was gone after people turned it into another flame thread. stop with the derailing please, im warning you just like im warning the others. this isn't my server, it's maxime's and its his community. with staff he appointed, with staff that delegates authority and executes strategies in which YOU adhere to and I enforce. it's a system that's dynamic and it's been here since the very beginning.

gq7yYtn.gif

You're not giving anybody a voice are you, pretty sad when we are trying to reconstruct what we have left of a community and all we have left is somebody closing threads of genuine concern because it had 1-3 flaming comments. I'm in this thread complaining because you are just as much of a concern, some of the remaining people here you are upsetting for just simply reducing the amount of free speech around here. I don't hate you nor do I have any pathetic agenda against you because this is a bloody gaming community, but I am here stating my point in a place that at least some people want to see survive because it is a place for everybody to unwind and play a game we can all relate to in order to have fun. Derailing is far from what I'm actually doing since the topic is still being talked about, this is Owl Gaming administration being spoken of is it not?

I hear things and make them out of fact because before I make every statement to post on the forum, I ensure that I do tell the truth and have sense when speaking from my angle. Don't try defending yourself for what everybody has already caught you doing, you wanted to leave after being in the FMT for a week and suddenly a change of heart once opportunities finally open up? I never said this was your server nor do you have to fill me in because I alike yourself have been here long enough to realize that, you were appointed by @@Shanks which in my opinion was his biggest mistake and he is the same reason you got supervisor within a week and there is no way I'm adhering to a strategy that involves revoking my freedom of speech and opinion on a problematic issue within this community at the moment because ironically after I left the whole FMT goes to balls due to your changes that you make and you hilariously wanted to leave it like it was?

You've created more problems than solutions, that is my problem Dusty.

I know I'm not anybody in this community, and I personally just got into the whole forum thing, having been here for a while outside of the actual website. This whole drama is kind of confusing to me, so I won't say anything about that. I just want to know, why the server is being DDoS'd, or whatever is happening to it, and when it will come back in working condition? This might have been answered somewhere else but like I stated, I'm new to the forum itself. I'm just trying to understand what's going on.

I've only returned recently after going away for two months or so but ain't really known none the less - For me I really don't care less how the server goes or not i'll just stick around to play on it the forum drama ect. I ain't really aware of much of it and I don't want to know about it that much really - at the end of the day it's a community guys we should all just play together and have fun together until whatever happens to the server in the future - as far as the DDoSing it's sad what lenght people will go through to ruin peoples fun or enjoyment really - So what i'm saying is I don't care about the forum drama and just here to have fun and RP really 

<3 - xIRuby

I've only returned recently after going away for two months or so but ain't really known none the less - For me I really don't care less how the server goes or not i'll just stick around to play on it the forum drama ect. I ain't really aware of much of it and I don't want to know about it that much really - at the end of the day it's a community guys we should all just play together and have fun together until whatever happens to the server in the future - as far as the DDoSing it's sad what lenght people will go through to ruin peoples fun or enjoyment really - So what i'm saying is I don't care about the forum drama and just here to have fun and RP really 

<3 - xIRuby

We need more RoosterTeeth mentality like you.

good luck! we need people to take initiative and get their scripted abilities put to good use

You honestly sound like a school therapist in the midst of a psychological breakdown.