Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dusty

[Discussion] OwlGaming's Future & You

so what's the gameplan here? i only care about having a medium to RP on; so when is that becoming free of ddos?

Whether he was gonna leave or not, for anyone whose been around longer than I have should relate to this. I've only been here since April 2015 and its pretty embarrassing to see such a well-built community die like this.

This community has been my home since the beginning and I will not allow it to fall, not like this.

Your name is not blue yet, stop acting like it is.

so allow people to go crazy with zero regulation?

so things change and no business as usual?

so im not going to do my job because others aren't?

that's not how it works. i don't need to be a lead to do my forum admin duty.

Well he managed to get my position within a week while it took me half a year to earn it, who knows how fast he'll get UAT in these desperate times?

He also made FMT.. you didn't.

so allow people to go crazy with zero regulation?

so things change and no business as usual?

so im not going to do my job because others aren't?

that's not how it works. i don't need to be a lead to do my forum admin duty.

it's too late friend, people are already crazy and have always been. you fencing them off only make them look like martyrs and you the oppressor. the effective strategy here is giving solid updates and nothing more.

Well he managed to get my position within a week while it took me half a year to earn it, who knows how fast he'll get UAT in these desperate times?

I completely agree, closing and shutting posts, banning/muting people from the forums because they speak against you? Dusty, please stop, you was one of the first to say you're leaving then you realised what a perfect time to attempt to get your name in big man blue.

Just stop, no one likes people like this, it's quite obvious from the recent posts in the last 5 minutes all against you. 

Power hungry/whore.

it's too late friend, people are already crazy and have always been. you fencing them off only make them look like martyrs and you the oppressor. the effective strategy here is giving solid updates and nothing more.

+1, Just stop Dusty

He also made FMT.. you didn't.

How I figured the number one kiss-ass would make an appearance here and there, the Wright Brothers invented and built the first experimental aircraft but it doesn't mean it would be any better than a Boeing 787 Dreamliner would it now youngling?

It's not just scripters we need. We need less back-seat mods, less community bashing, less people fighting for a UAT position and more leadership from those who are meant to lead.

It's not just scripters we need. We need less back-seat mods, less community bashing, less people fighting for a UAT position and more leadership from those who are meant to lead.

And for this thread to be rightfully unlocked since SOMEBODY stole momentum from it to benefit his ego.

https://forums.owlgaming.net/index.php?showtopic=48904&hl=

stop getting so fucking salty because somebody's trying to help the community stay alive.

you're all being immature. leave to another server if you're here to bash people.

I know I'm one of the many bashing, but seriously; it's dying and if this doesn't die, which if I'm honest I hope it doesn't, I'll be surprised. But, it doesn't help when people are taking up UAT roles which do not have that role, I know he is trying to help, so are many others but openly using his power to benefit him, etc etc.

I know Dusty was an admin previously, but from being blacklisted from the community to head of FMT, full admin etc in a short amount of time? 

How I figured the number one kiss-ass would make an appearance here and there, the Wright Brothers invented and built the first experimental aircraft but it doesn't mean it would be any better than a Boeing 787 Dreamliner would it now youngling?

Not a kiss ass, just stating a fact.  Apparently you can't see that, so you have to speak like you're actually intelligent.

I know I'm one of the many bashing, but seriously; it's dying and if this doesn't die, which if I'm honest I hope it doesn't, I'll be surprised. But, it doesn't help when people are taking up UAT roles which do not have that role, I know he is trying to help, so are many others but openly using his power to benefit him, etc etc.

I know Dusty was an admin previously, but from being blacklisted from the community to head of FMT, full admin etc in a short amount of time? 

I don't see UAT doing their jobs at this point. The only one doing anything right now are the forum admins, so I'd be thanking them.