Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tonyb

I'm Tired of Force-Application What's Wrong with my english? How i Can fix it (HELP)

I always Get Force-application For same reason AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN I'm Tired of this,I want to play like everyone! Today i just get my force-application accepted and after 2min i get other forceapplication for same reason BAD ENGLISH. What's wrong with my english?, HOW FIX IT?the force-application is'nt about Server rules its Only about English Or maybe Hate from admins

I always Get Force-application For same reason AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN I'm Tired of this,I want to play like everyone! Today i just get my force-application accepted and after 2min i get other forceapplication for same reason BAD ENGLISH. What's wrong with my english?, HOW FIX IT?
After reading this anyone tell me the misstakes and what I have to do and what I don't have to do?

Hi, [MENTION=11986]Tonyb[/MENTION].Well, your English isn't the best, to be honest. Now, not sure how to tell you how to fix it, but I'd recommend taking some English lessons. Not really sure how to explain it to you, mate.I wish you the best luck in your journey.All the love,Rockey

Realy You mean I take English Lessons to Just play a game (WTF)
No.. you need to learn English for the real world! Your English isn't the best, this is an English server. You should speak fluent English. Thus, taking an English class would help your vocabulary and your grammar. Which, would better allow us to understand you.

No.. you need to learn English for the real world! Your English isn't the best, this is an English server. You should speak fluent English. Thus, taking an English class would help your vocabulary and your grammar. Which, would better allow us to understand you.
if my english is bad and none can understand how you understand what i say Now?

if my english is bad and none can understand how you understand what i say Now?
Not saying you're hard to understand. Just stating you're English isn't the best. If you don't wanna learn proper English, I'd recommend you go find a server that speaks your language.

I always get a force-application for same reason AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I'm tired of this and I just want to play like everyone else! Today I just got my force-application accepted and after 2 minutes I get another force-application for the same reason: BAD ENGLISH.What's wrong with my English?, HOW DO I FIX IT?The force-application isn't about server rules it's only about English or maybe hate from admins.Compare that with your original post and see what you did wrong, then learn from it.

I always get a force-application for same reason AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I'm tired of this and I just want to play like everyone else! Today I just got my force-application accepted and after 2 minutes I get another force-application for the same reason: BAD ENGLISH.What's wrong with my English?, HOW DO I FIX IT?The force-application isn't about server rules it's only about English or maybe hate from admins.Compare that with your original post and see what you did wrong, then learn from it.
Thanks it help

I always Get Force-application For same reason AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN I'm Tired of this,I want to play like everyone! Today i just get my force-application accepted and after 2min i get other forceapplication for same reason BAD ENGLISH. What's wrong with my english?, HOW FIX IT?the force-application is'nt about Server rules its Only about English Or maybe Hate from admins
Your English is really good, you just need to polish it up a bit, mainly with your grammar. Just think carefully about what you are typing, only use capital letters at the beginning of sentences etc. Take your time, if people get irritated at you for taking a long time to type that's their problem not yours.Or you could just RP as someone who can't speak English very well ;)

One tip, don't go Ello-Language on it. Ello-language is emphasizing words because it's what you want it to sound like. That's not proper. Wouldn't hurt to put a few commas to separate your sentences (and their supporting ideas) either.

[MENTION=329]Frozen[/MENTION] [MENTION=103]freshhh[/MENTION]Please, stop acting like assholes.

[MENTION=11986]Tonyb[/MENTION] - To be honest, your english is good, but the grammar is the thing that is the issue, maybe you actually need to take some typing classes (no offense). I also suggest studying from people's sentences, and maybe typing like someone on here.I wish you luck, and hopefully I see you in-game! :D~UdgeyWudgey