Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michaelmob

Question about a Garage attached to a house.

Okay guys, So today when I was IG I went and bought a garage. The Garage that I bought is attached to a house. So I need to ask something, and please admins or will experienced people answer my question.

If I bought the garage that is attached to the house, can I use the garage  that is attached to the house to be a business one. Or I should own the house and the garage to be able to make the business? 

Please Admins or people faced something like that answer.

Thanks.

Well... Garages are supposed to be purchased by house owners if they're attached, but... I guess if you figure out a way to make an agreement with property owner, this may work out?

But otherwise, I'd sell that garage now to avoid any legal problems later.

Buy both, then you're free to do what ever the hell you want with it.

If the garage is attached, or on the grounds of a house the person who owns said house -should- own the garage.  If not, people have already said that the home owner can have the garage force sold.

Yeah, but there is no one owning the house, it's brand new no one own it. Beside that; the garage was buy able for it's self, like the house got the green house icon and the garage got the green house icon. So what is that mean?

Yeah, but there is no one owning the house, it's brand new no one own. Beside that; the garage was buy able for it's self, like the house got the green house icon and the garage got the green house icon. So what is that mean?

it's yours but if someone buys the house then asks for an admin to forcesell the garage, you're fucked

Oh so you prefer that I don't buy the garage, and I buy a stand alone garage better than one attached to a house? 

that would be better for you, as then no-one can screw you over by buying the house that's attached to it and then have an admin force sell it - leaving you without a garage

Oh so you prefer that I don't buy the garage, and I buy a stand alone garage better than one attached to a house? 

Don't be a noob and buy the house first, then the garage. I don't think IRL you'd sleep in your garage or inside your car.