Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChickFromVenus

90s/2000s kids first nightmare

jesus christ will you ever stop

oh shut the fuck up. this is the off-topic section. nothing really fucking matters and my posts aren't hurting anyone.

im trying my hardest to be civil but you keep baiting me. give me some fucking slack.

oh shut the fuck up. this is the off-topic section. nothing really fucking matters and my posts aren't hurting anyone.

im trying my hardest to be civil but you keep baiting me. give me some fucking slack.

You literally have no reason to be posting these kinds of things, they are pointless - and annoying.

How is this you trying to be civil? 

To act civil, act like a normal human being, don't be annoying and spam the recent topics section.

and telling me to shut the fuck up is being civil, right?

You literally have no reason to be posting these kinds of things, they are pointless - and annoying.

To act civil, act like a normal human being, don't be annoying and spam the recent topics section.

shut up, faggot. you're worthless. you're a shit roleplayer and a stain on this fucking community. 

shut up, faggot. you're worthless. you're a shit roleplayer and a stain on this fucking community. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M A SHIT ROLEPLAYER GUYS!

okay buddy, don't forget to post in the departures section.

To be fair, there is the shoutbox and your status for these small things, but heck if you want to spam and bitch out people who criticize you, all the power to you

you look like a fucking sand nigger, dont talk to me

idc if i get banned im done with this fucking community. you're all retards. i hope you guys never stop getting ddosed oops

Bye.

Why do you honor threads with a reply if you consider them annoying? You're simply provoking her by even replying. 

Why do you honor threads with a reply if you consider them annoying? You're simply provoking her by even replying. 

sucks

Being civil isn't insulting others whenever they say something you might not like. This topic has no purpose and all it's causing is hate. This isn't the first time you started insulting other members of the community, so I decided to suspend you permanently from the forums.

Locked.