Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fernando16

[Suggestion] Open Source Roleplay Scripts

lol you guys dont read long paragraphs so here it is:

my suggestion:

develop open source roleplay scripts for everyone to contribute to and end with these shitty ddos that are due to servers attacking eachother for players.

Owl admins are also DDoSing other servers, RP server leaders DDoSing other servers, instead of make major updates on their server and try to bring more players for better roleplay quality.

Amazing idea, continue the cyber warfare and suffer hundreds(maybe thousands) of players from gaming experience. God loves all of you.

Plus, we all know Owl fans are DDoSing other servers, what makes your butthurt now? You get what you deserve, and i am also a player of Owl.

Dis nigga even know what he's talking about?

Dis nigga even know what he's talking about?

He has a good point, even he doesn't know.

im confused. are you on my side or you one of those 'haters'?

There are no sides, just people who has butthurt and people who keeps making that cyber warfare.

But i agree with you, it's what should happen, it's why MTA got created for, not because of moneywhore developers wants some bucks.

Owl admins are also DDoSing other servers, RP server leaders DDoSing other servers, instead of make major updates on their server and try to bring more players for better roleplay quality.

Amazing idea, continue the cyber warfare and suffer hundreds(maybe thousands) of players from gaming experience. God loves all of you.

Plus, we all know Owl fans are DDoSing other servers, what makes your butthurt now? You get what you deserve, and i am also a player of Owl.

Usually when accusing someone or a group of people evidence is something drawn forward, you got any evidence or viable reason to suspect someone? If so, staff report them.

Usually when accusing someone or a group of people evidence is something drawn forward, you got any evidence or viable reason to suspect someone? If so, staff report them.

I will make a comeback to you tomorrow, i hope. Good to know that we can report them for such reason.

Oooh, if it's a script source fight. Then we all should remember Owl stole Valhalla scripts, and without permissions.

I will make a comeback to you tomorrow, i hope. Good to know that we can report them for such reason.

Oooh, if it's a script source fight. Then we all should remember Owl stole Valhalla scripts, and without permissions.

no. Owl is a more advanced version of the united gaming scripts (in which maxime was a scripter - so its not stealing)

I genuinely think administration should be closing threads if the sole topic utters a remark or is blatantly just questioning it, causes unnecessary arguments and spam from all the toxic idiots who have no clue about what they are talking about. It's almost as bad as the shoutbox so why are these not being closed? 

All good, DDOSing any other server or individual or group of individuals is usually taken quite heavily, so if it is a valid concern it's always worth reporting.

no. Owl is a more advanced version of the united gaming scripts (in which maxime was a scripter - so its not stealing)

Every single roleplay script is based on Valhalla Gaming scripts, don't forget it. Updates doesn't mean there is new creator of this magic stuff.

Good night, i am out for today.

What would you know about Owl DDoSing other servers?

lmao noone in this community can argue about anything. it's all about trolling and useless comments

Okay then fifu let's take your suggestion and combine all these RP developers, make one server together and live happily ever after.

members of owl have been banned in the past for even affiliating with DDoSers of other servers from owl

you have no idea what you're talking about - owl never endorsed DDoS whether publicly nor privately (and by "owl" this means staff agenda), and people continue to get banned on the premises of DDoSing or threatening to DDoS others if proof is gathered of said event

OT: "open source roleplay script(s)" has nothing to do with the fact that you can run more than one server; to have anything as open source all you have to do is release the sdk (software development kit) of the program and any dependencies

it doesn't mean you'll have only one server