Sign in to follow this  
George

[Request] Strip Club

If anyone can please make me a small or medium sized strip club with an area to chill out, a bar, DJ area, chairs and tables, a stage, lights going crazy. Also I want it custom, don't use the Original SA interiors unless it's to be part of the custom interior PLEASE anyone I can pay two GCs.

5 And we got a deal, I only got 15, 10 for the interior to upload and 5 to you? [MENTION=8585]yindor[/MENTION]

Added ●Bar●Stage●EntranceI'm confused about finding turntable object , cuz I don't found anything about turntable.

Ok w8
[MENTION=8585]yindor[/MENTION], that was long ago the post, I need it the screenies ASAP so I know if I'm doing a good choice on doing it for 5 GC man.

[MENTION=8585]yindor[/MENTION] Great, once you use it, get the screenies. Also if you haven't got the DJ turntable shit. Obj ID 14820

I think i will stop making this , i was bored when i'm mapping. Sorry [MENTION=9425]illestiraqi[/MENTION]
Can I get screenies on what you made SO-FAR? I'll still pay you some GC's for the file. [MENTION=8585]yindor[/MENTION]

If ya have 15 you can not give 5 :-) I can do it for 3gcs.
Sure and please don't be like the guy above, keep me posted, put screenies often on what you finished and btw thanks. [MENTION=9287]enkanet[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9425]illestiraqi[/MENTION] -I'll do it for free. Will start in a few hours when my girlfriend goes home.
[MENTION=3473]PerfectSociopath[/MENTION], you are so generous, thank you. Also if possible update me with screenshots on every submission, so if the entrance is done and nothing else, screenie that and show me it, all I need. Once again, thank you.