Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl0x

Admin Protects Friend

I know, not everything should be a CK. I fully agree with that, in fact, I even support that. Yet when a player obviously disregards his own life, in a situation like this, knowing he wont loose ANYTHING if he dies (due to the gun license) is just absurd.

Maybe you should look up the definition of disreguarding a life, because this is clearly, not it.

Lets tackle this next:

Protection is when someone feels threatened for their life, Therefore , When someone feels threatened, Smithy or pl0x, they use protection. a TIER License is FOR PROTECTION

Also, You cant rob PK bodies and even at that, he earned it, if he lost it, it would cause SO much more problems then you think.

Alright, let me come in here and try to calm this down a little bit at least.

First off, this should be a staff report or a general ticket and it could be solved in peace and quiet there without the drama and bashing of eachother on the forums. But you want to go public with it, which is of course seemingly a way for this to get more ammunition by community backing, I don't judge you for it, it's your choice, but I'd rather see it be a ticket.

Now - I was not involved in the situation, I was not there, I was briefly told about it and I've skimmed through the thread here to see the arguments fly back and forth and it's literally going to be a topic with arguments til' no end. Pointless and sets community up with two sides going at eachother instead of the parties themselves trying to sort it.

Off the bat, for the F8 text, the rule is generally like this:

Two handed weapons such as AK's, or Shotguns require a manually typed out /me to draw the weapon, allowing the other party to respond if the situation is applicable

This is to make sure the other party can respond to it, a pre-typed thing in F8 works the same way and defeats the purpose completely. Although I can see it is not stated specifically you gotta be able to look at it from a neutral point of view and not to gain an advantage. You should write it out, allowing for a response if applicable.

In regards to the self defense, in my eyes this seems like a PK situation if he was already walking away and not trying to escalate the situation further, if he stopped and tried to leave, yet you followed him, then you're pushing the situation futher and if anything it'd be a PK - where he loses his guns on him as with any other PK. You cannot rob the guns, but they'd disappear in the PK like any other.

I also ask that you please make a ticket or similar about such in the future, we do tend to handle staff reports very seriously as UAT, and we take both sides into consideration. Community backing in a topic to spark up a discussion like this will not really lead anywhere other than splitting the community up even more.

Says the person who goes to a turf to talk shit just to shoot first and then dies...

Trigger happy weapon license abuser.

That's why 4-5 of your people came to Atlantica Avenue corner and opened fire, then me and Smithy killed you all.

All your "faction" does is use binds and kill people, you even kill people if you don't want to sell them cocaine and shit. It's fucking embarrassing lol. Piss off.

Hey, rager!

Thank you for contacting our services! Unfortunately, I cannot help you further with this problem. The right way to contact one of our administrators is to submit a 'report against an admin', which you can find at the following link. https://owlgaming.net/support.php.

Yours sincerely,

OwlGaming Support,

@ZiggyP

That's why 4-5 of your people came to Atlantica Avenue corner and opened fire, then me and Smithy killed you all.

All your "faction" does is use binds and kill people, you even kill people if you don't want to sell them cocaine and shit. It's fucking embarrassing lol. Piss off.

Do you learn how to insult within your faction?

The forums aren't the place for a topic like this. This topic seemed to just escalate into each other insulting each other.

If you disagree with an administrator's actions, take it to the support center and make a staff report. I'm sure i'm not the first one saying this here. I'm going to lock this topic as it's breaking the forums rules. It's doing nothing but hurting the community.