Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl0x

Admin Protects Friend

Just pointing out that timezones do exist and not every computer have the same time with exact seconds .. :P)'>

Seconds are always the same in timezones afaik, unless I'm wrong.

Says the person who goes to a turf to talk shit just to shoot first and then dies...

Trigger happy weapon license abuser.

The weapon was initially brandished due to the fact you followed me as I carried on walking up Gates Street. Get your facts right before you start kiddo.

>insults and pulls a gun on gangmembers on their own turf

>aims at gangmember, shooting at him once we fire 

>gets fucking dunked

>not disregard of life

lol.

LMFAO.. If this'd happen at a situation which involved a cop he'd be cked or OOC jailed for it.

The weapon was initially brandished due to the fact you followed me as I carried on walking up Gates Street. Get your facts right before you start kiddo.

hence why I said "and not every computer have the same time with exact seconds" :D

All my facts are right, everything pl0x showed in his thread are facts against you, showing in the insults and all, also showing you shot first for what? People walking behind you? That makes you a trigger happy weapon license abuser, just like I said.

Anyway to get back on topic, you disregarded your life. You could've simply walked away, which you didn't. You choose to enter the turf, talk shit, and pull a gun FIRST.

Stop lying, you didn't walk away. You went in cover to draw your gun.

Stop lying, you didn't walk away. You went in cover to draw your gun.

Just like you didn't use a bind to pull that MP5 ;) @@cal can confirm that I was walking up the street, because you turned around and DM'd him for no reason after killing me.

For those who saying it was "protection" if someone uses verbal force against you, you should not draw a gun on him.

A judge would call it self defense.

Thank you.

Just like you didn't use a bind to pull that MP5 ;))'> @@cal can confirm that I was walking up the street, because you turned around and DM'd him for no reason after killing me.

He was a friend of you, standing next to you. I killed a witness. He can confirm that? 8 others can confirm my side.

Like I said before.. All the rules are stating is that you're not allowed to use a BIND for a tier 2 weapon, he didn't use a bind. He used F8, which isn't a bind.

Incorrect because it's classified as a bind, all he did was click enter.

Like I said before.. All the rules are stating is that you're not allowed to use a BIND for a tier 2 weapon, he didn't use a bind. He used F8, which isn't a bind.

MP5 is classed as a tier two weapon lmao.

MP5 is classed as a tier two weapon lmao.

I know that, and like I said. F8 isn't a bind, a bind is when you're BINDING a sentence or w/e to a key, then pressing the key to activate it. He didn't do that.

I know that, and like I said. F8 isn't a bind, a bind is when you're BINDING a sentence or w/e to a key, then pressing the key to activate it. He didn't do that.

He did technically . Due to him TYPING a sentence and awaiting a time to press enter, He clearly rped between those times

I don't even fuck with Smithy or his people but I agree on the situation. This CK shit getting out of hand cause y'all and everbody else on bullshit.

eodSUps.gif

Damn right, Not everything is a CK. Thats the problem with Illegal RP now.

He did technically . Due to him TYPING a sentence and awaiting a time to press enter, He clearly rped between those times

He may aswell reconsider his option. Considering he wasn't wearing a duffelbag at the time and he states it in his (bound) /ame, proves that it was indeed a bind. It's rather evident.

2015-12-22 15:59:14 *Teodoro Mijares swings his MP5A2 out of his duffle bag, aiming down the sight.*

He may aswell reconsider his option. Considering he wasn't wearing a duffelbag at the time and he states it in his (bound) /ame, proves that it was indeed a bind. It's rather evident.

2015-12-22 15:59:14 *Teodoro Mijares swings his MP5A2 out of his duffle bag, aiming down the sight.*

Wow you are really *** I have a duffle bag. Always. You know that you can click it so it doesn't show up, right?

Damn right, Not everything is a CK. Thats the problem with Illegal RP now.

I know, not everything should be a CK. I fully agree with that, in fact, I even support that. Yet when a player obviously disregards his own life, in a situation like this, knowing he wont loose ANYTHING if he dies (due to the gun license) is just absurd.

So you admit to powergaming, lmfao you idiot.

How is it powergaming if the scripts allows you to press the duffle bag in your inventoury to make it "invisible"? Please, I know you tend to insult people. But I do not appreaciate this, and will report you on the ticket center.

As long as the player has this item in his inventory, it counts as an IC object.

How is it powergaming if the scripts allows you to press the duffle bag in your inventoury to make it "invisible"? Please, I know you tend to insult people. But I do not appreaciate this, and will report you on the ticket center.

I'm sure I don't have to explain to you why it's powergame. I mean, if you RP having an SMG on you, I'd see it without a doubt.