Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl0x

Admin Protects Friend

Is that legit?

Hey,

today I experienced an impartial and incompetent admin. Well, this is my personal opinion.

With this thread I wan't to share my opinion and view with you guys, so you are able to build your own opinion.

The administrator made his decision already, ignoring my view. It's the "public" opinion, which I ignore.

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

- Grantland Rice

However, let me portray the situation. 

Me and around 6-9 other "gang members" (Ace Street Locos) were chilling at Corona, having some passive RP:

We were ignoring the "normal" civics around us. Suddenly, a player (I keep the names out, for now) started to prove us, repeating our sentences, showing no respect.

Logs: 

2015-12-22 15:58:15 [English] Juan Colomina shouts: Hop in Santy!

2015-12-22 15:58:19 [English] OTHER PARTY shouts: Yea Santy

2015-12-22 15:58:21 [English] OTHER PARTY shouts: Hop in!

2015-12-22 15:58:33 ★ OTHER PARTY winks at Ronald as he walks past.

Well, we tried to ignore it. But, this was just the start.

2015-12-22 15:58:33 [spanish] Ronald Carvajal says: He's retarded, leave his goofy ass.

Now, here the player threats around 9 gang members in their turf:

2015-12-22 15:58:42 [English] OTHER PARTY says: I'll fucking do you.

Besides the fact that it's non common sense and just stupid, we tried to ignore it and continued our RP. Obviously, reacting to it. Well, he was insulting, threating and provoking us verbaly. So we tried to speak to him.

2015-12-22 15:58:52 [English] Teodoro Mijares shouts: What you say?!

The reaction of the player:

*OTHER PLAYER draws his gun and starts aiming blindly at the gang (8 persons+)*

Now, it's obvious that ME/WE react to this, and defend ourselves. Obviously, drawing our guns in order to survive.

2015-12-22 15:59:14 *Teodoro Mijares swings his MP5A2 out of his duffle bag, aiming down the sight.*

2015-12-22 15:59:15 District IC: You'd hear a series of loud sub-machine gun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity

2015-12-22 15:59:16 District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity

The shoot out led into him beeing killed without beeing able to harm anyone, although he tried so.

Conversation with the admin:

Him admitting beeing his friend:
2015-12-22 16:41:48 PM From (52) ADMIN: Him being my friend has nothing to do with it.

We reported the player for disregarding life, and asked the admin to CK him:

2015-12-22 16:44:42 PM From (52) ADMIN: At that, the point that matters the most is that he walked away

> The administrator didn't see the situation, but he protects his friend by taking his side. The player never walked away, he aimed a gun at us using an /ame. (Logs approve that.) This is called "partial administrator".

The question behind all this is, how didn't the guy disregard his life? Your opinion, state it below.

2015-12-22 16:47:18 PM From (52) ADMIN: He didnt disreguard his life, Thats what I'm telling you

Besides, the player had a gun license. Isn't that clear abuse of legal firearms? He insults, threated and provked us. Afterwards, drawing the gun FIRST. 

Admin confirming:

2015-12-22 17:00:32 PM From (52) ADMIN: He has a license

2015-12-22 17:00:35 PM From (52) ADMIN: He doesnt loose it.

2015-12-22 17:00:42 PM Sent to (52) ADMIN: So, it's also abusing legal firearms.

2015-12-22 17:00:47 PM From (52) ADMIN: No

2015-12-22 17:00:50 PM Sent to (52) ADMIN: Why not?

2015-12-22 17:00:50 PM From (52) ADMIN: It was Protection

Build your own opinion, I didn't mention the other party as I would like you to decide impartial. Thanks.

rMAW46q.jpg

cya!

Edit: Dare I also mention you used a bind to pull an MP5, which is against the rules. You claimed you had it typed in the console, however it's still technically a bind in that case. You also didn't have a duffelbag on your character (Visible) at the time, which is also PG.

This should stay out in the open, no admin should lock nor archive this thread. The public has to know that this bullshit is still going on, and that it has to stop.

By making a simple ticket the admin might get a warning, yet everything will still be the same. This's a good thing what he's doing.

Yeah because we take things to the forum's instead of going to the ticket center which is clearly childish. Again, I Definately spoke with UAT About it so please consult the sources before you make a fool of yourself on the Forums.

Honestly, This thread is quite dumb as fuck considering I had more then 4 Admin's points of views.

This should stay out in the open, no admin should lock nor archive this thread. The public has to know that this bullshit is still going on, and that it has to stop.

By making a simple ticket the admin might get a warning, yet everything will still the same. This's a good thing what he's doing.

Most likely an infraction, since warnings are a thing very rarely used by the leadership, only in first offenses having to do with report productivity is a warning usually seen. An infraction is shown publicly to everyone in the GAT and most certainly isn't something that just goes away, it'll likely be carried along with the admin for at least a month if not more.

@@Smithy nice how you cut shit out. Why did we speak spanish at first place? Because you provoked us. Besides, if you'd RP with a bit of common sense, you would've just walk away and nothing would happen.

"I show 'em who boss" 
Please, provoking a gang to prove yourself? At least work on your aim if doing so. However, I would like to keep this based on facts.

such a useless thread that'll generate more QQ than actual solutions @@pl0x

I'd advise you to take it to a staff report if you want something to occur, because I'm pretty sure @@Chaos won't even give a fuck of such hysterical thread.

Also...

pB6DbP4.jpg

That is your log of the /district, which I've SS'd from the forums.

C1ynXQ9.jpg

That is my log, taken directly from C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources\OwlGamingLogs\Chatbox\2015-12-22

Those times are wrong, so I suspect you're playing with logs to make me look bad?

lmao, go back to your trigger happy, DM'ing faction.

@@pl0x Let me also mention something:

1. You complain about an admin that comes to an conclusion that everyone else agrees on, yet you use a bind to RP a two handed gun.

2. THEN Decide to complain that noone followed the rules, which technically, If you follow someone and they pull out a gun, Its called " Protection" instead of "Disreguarding his life"

3. Lets not mention the point where you go " I hope you learn more admin skills sooner or later, Which is a insult because I've been doing admin work for a long time now, and as I mention, Had multiple admins review and tell me the points of view

4. I don't understand Illegal RP now-a-days, because not everything is gun related, let alone not always is someone shot. 

I suggest you take this to a ticket, before the community sees you get single-handly ruined on your own " Admin protects friend " Thread.

such a useless thread that'll generate more QQ than actual solutions @@pl0x

I'd advise you to take it to a staff report if you want something to occur, because I'm pretty sure @@Chaos won't even give a fuck of such hysterical thread.

I am not in the mood to take it to the ticket center, it should be public to everyone. But, thanks for your advise.

3. Lets not mention the point where you go " I hope you learn more admin skills sooner or later, Which is a insult because I've been doing admin work 

I suggest you take this to a ticket, before the community sees you get single-handly ruined on your own " Admin protects friend " Thread.

Stop changing my sentence. I did not say that, this isn't quote. Stop OOC lying. Okay?

Also...

pB6DbP4.jpg

That is your log of the /district, which I've SS'd from the forums.

C1ynXQ9.jpg

That is my log, taken directly from C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources\OwlGamingLogs\Chatbox\2015-12-22

Those times are wrong, so I suspect you're playing with logs to make me look bad?

lmao, go back to your trigger happy, DM'ing faction.

Just pointing out that timezones do exist and not every computer have the same time with exact seconds .. :P

Yeah because we take things to the forum's instead of going to the ticket center which is clearly childish. Again, I Definately spoke with UAT About it so please consult the sources before you make a fool of yourself on the Forums.

Honestly, This thread is quite dumb as fuck considering I had more then 4 Admin's points of views.

calling someone childish.. is childish in itself

why don't you go blow a bag

I am not in the mood to take it to the ticket center, it should be public to everyone. But, thanks for your advise.

If you aren't in the mood to ticket it, why forum post it.

Just pointing out that timezones do exist and not every computer have the same time with exact seconds .. :P)'>

Indeed, I took it from the logs folder. Why would I change that? LMAO.