Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rizzoh

Really LSPD.......

Is this how stupid you guys are...

[2015-11-30 06:21:59] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Wait
[2015-11-30 06:22:05] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Come here.
[2015-11-30 06:22:15] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: What?
[2015-11-30 06:22:18] [Output] : ★ Anything covering Unknown's face?      ((Dustin Ray))
[2015-11-30 06:22:31] [Output] : ★ winter mask.      ((Vaj Sawm Hsiao))
[2015-11-30 06:22:51] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Why do you wear that on your face?
[2015-11-30 06:23:02] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Um...
[2015-11-30 06:23:09] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Its fucking winter.
[2015-11-30 06:23:46] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: I get that but wear a hat and a comforter
[2015-11-30 06:23:49] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Or something.
[2015-11-30 06:23:51] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Not a mask.
[2015-11-30 06:24:02] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Its a winter mask.
[2015-11-30 06:24:05] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: It is illegal to wear a mask or anything that covers your face.
[2015-11-30 06:24:08] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: A Ski mask.
[2015-11-30 06:24:14] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Now its not.
[2015-11-30 06:24:16] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: You are not skiing here.
[2015-11-30 06:24:17] [Output] : Vaj Sawm Hsiao: (( no* ))
[2015-11-30 06:24:26] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: You can still do illegal things without people getting your face.
[2015-11-30 06:24:36] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Um...
[2015-11-30 06:24:49] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Just -3 outside, not ever windy to wear that.
[2015-11-30 06:24:50] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: Okay.. i have to go. bye and merry christmas.
[2015-11-30 06:24:56] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: Take that off.
[2015-11-30 06:25:03] [Output] :  [English] Vaj Sawm Hsiao says: What?
[2015-11-30 06:25:05] [Output] :  [English] Dustin Ray says: If I find you with it again will be bad for you.

Don't blame the entire department, please. Another thing, if you have a complaint on an officer please take it ICly by filing an IA (Internal Affairs) complaint report or simply request a supervisor on scene. I don't see why I should give you such information but I'm trying to be nice and have you know that it's not worth wasting your time complaining on the forums because you'll just look bad.

Don't blame the entire department, please. Another thing, if you have a complaint on an officer please take it ICly by filing an IA (Internal Affairs) complaint report or simply request a supervisor on scene. I don't see why I should give you such information but I'm trying to be nice and have you know that it's not worth wasting your time complaining on the forums because you'll just look bad.

LOL, I'm not complaining i'm just showing the server how half police officer's RP.

Really

Are you fucking kidding me

IT IS ILLEGAL to conceal your face in public by San Andreas law. He's just doing his job, go blame the courts

Nothing to see here, just another cop hate thread with baseless accusations

If you have a problem with a police officer's roleplay skills, report it to a faction leader or IA report them, IA reports can be both IC and OOC, so I suggest you do that instead of publicly bashing them on a thread on the forums.

The LSPD simply enforces laws, should blame SCoSA for it if you think the law is incorrect or something alike.

Contact them, cause this would fall under: MO037 - Concealing or Covering Your Face

They have a point about taking it ICly with IA or whatever. tbh. But ya, it's winter and shit, so I'd let him wear it. He's clearly one of those cops who's doing it for the arrest reports and fame, and not considering the other players' side. Inb4 grief. It's 6 and 2 3's imo.

I don't see "Half police officer's" here-.. I only see one individual, bud.

I'm talking in generally......  

If you have a problem with a police officer's roleplay skills, report it to a faction leader or IA report them, IA reports can be both IC and OOC, so I suggest you do that instead of publicly bashing them on a thread on the forums.

I like this way better ;)

You can be arrested for that:

4019c9a799.png

It's called winter there is snow out.. your telling me i cant wear a ski mask?

The LSPD simply enforces laws, should blame SCoSA for it if you think the law is incorrect or something alike.

Contact them, cause this would fall under: MO037 - Concealing or Covering Your Face

Sorry that i'm not allowed to keep my face warm in the winter.. I truly apologize Mr. Police Officer :) 

It's the law. Grow up and stop bashing our faction on the forums when you have absoutley no room to talk when it comes to RP ability.

I'd say something but what i just read made my IQ drop significantly... 

Clearly this thread is causing a lot of bashing, insulting and generally there's just a really, really bad attitude throughout this entire thread.

Locked and archived.