Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueBerry

"CK denied, because they're doing their jobs"

There is an unwritten rule that stops robocops, it's under the title of Common sense. Don't blame the large majority of people for the small majority of those doing wrong. 

There we go, that's exactly my point. Current rules enforce robocops, thank you for proving my point.

I think with the reason you provided that night, you are the one enforcing robocops "Cops don't respect gangsters and insulted them, I CK them for that", you realise that a robocop is a cop that doesn't break police procedures and is always professional, so if Igo unprofessional on you, you're still callingme robocop but you also don't want me to insult you ICly .. hmmmm .. such a dilema, I might as well just quit RPing if I'm supposed to act with two different beaviours at the sametime, you are promoting schezophrenia here.

Oh yeah because everyone knows all criminals don't have character development. Really Alfa, come on dude, you can put forth better arguments than that?

Also, want me to link you cops that got shot to death IRL over traffic stops? :~)

P.S: What cop mortality? The last CK that was approved on cops was efficiently craazy's, given that everything post that is getting revoked/denied, why do you think this thread is here if it wasn't for that?

Did I ever say criminal characters aren't developed? No, I didnt. However, this is a game, where people come to enjoy themselves, I don't think anyone here would have fun if we exactly mirrored everything in real life down to a T. I'd rather not have the fun I have or others have ruined because I did what I was supposed to do, as it is my job. Like it was already said, randomly killing cops just demotivates people from Law RP.

We could make death by gun situations CK, EXCEPT for robberies.But shootouts, hits, and such, shouldn't even requre a CK application.

Alfa shut the fuck up for the love of god. You think that 99% of the fucking time cops are fucking revered saints which can't do anything wrong and deserve a special fucking pass.

Guess what? You don't,

Nice entire rant, but if you as a cop built up "An entire company" then your "developed" character is pure fucking cancer. You've chosen the life, stick to it or drop out of it kid.

I would actually give you a proper argument to that reply if it wasn't full of just pure insults. You're the only cancer here, don't bother replying if you're not going to stay on topic and actually give an argument

I would actually give you a proper argument to that reply if it wasn't full of just pure insults. You're the only cancer here, don't bother replying if you're not going to stay on topic and actually give an argument

Actually, you're cancer as fuck.

Actually, you're cancer as fuck.

Calling someone cancer isn't helping your argument, it just shows how mad and immature you can be in regards to the situation. If you get so insulted that you call someone cancer because they made a point, no wonder people are trying to CK cops over a cop calling a criminal an idiot.

Calling someone cancer isn't helping your argument, it just shows how mad and immature you can be in regards to the situation. If you get so insulted that you call someone cancer because they made a point, no wonder people are trying to CK cops over a cop calling a criminal an idiot.

There is no point of arguing on this thread when all the criminals of the server KNOW that illegal RP is unfair in terms of OOC. I wasn't arguing, the only arguments I will use my time on is with the UAT... at least, those who aren't cops. You never made a point, you're just bitching as are the other cops. I could MURK everyone who tries to argue with this topic for the LSPD, but I'd rather not waste my time explaining reality to retards. I was never insulted, you were just calling a significant member of OwlGaming cancer when in fact, all you do is post on forums either complaining or preaching retards...

sorry for not reading the entire thread in advance, but i just want a quick clarification:
are you guys seriously considering CKs to be some sort of "punishment" ?

sorry for not reading the entire thread in advance, but i just want a quick clarification:

are you guys seriously considering CKs to be some sort of "punishment" ?

That's how the PD thinks... Getting CK'ed is the end to your development, whether you developed wrong or right... It is not a punishment but if the LSPD wants to talk shit when they are CK'ed and they did nothing wrong... they perceive the idea of a CK to be a punishment.

I'm going to quote myself again, on this thread.

Roleplay is not about fairness... Its about realism and realistic outcomes for the circumstances... Not some dream land where you can endlessly robo-cop and kill criminals, and never die. Having 500 hours on your PD alt would mean that you've been in PD for the RP equivalent of 21 years if you calculate using the prison system. Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't retire after 20 or 30 or 50 years of service?

That's how the PD thinks... Getting CK'ed is the end to your development, whether you developed wrong or right... It is not a punishment but if the LSPD wants to talk shit when they are CK'ed and they did nothing wrong... they perceive the idea of a CK to be a punishment.

Roleplay is not about fairness... Its about realism and realistic outcomes for the circumstances... Not some dream land where you can endlessly robo-cop and kill criminals, and never die. Having 500 hours on your PD alt would mean that you've been in PD for the RP equivalent of 21 years if you calculate using the prison system. Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't retire after 20 or 30 or 50 years of service?

Because the way CK's work for PD and HP gives them the perception it is a punishment.

Say you get CK'd as a cop, you then need to wait basically 2 weeks (10 days) before you're allowed to re-join and then you take a mandatory rank drop. I believe it's the same way for illegal factions but you don't really need to be in a illegal faction to RP with them, if you RP as a cop you're basically shit out of luck for 10 days before you're allowed to rejoin.

quit sucking your own dick you filthy illegal roleplayer....... i want someone's cents from that shitstained ivory tower over there.

I think all sides brought their attention and opinion on the subject, eventually it is up to the upper administration to decide which kind of CK and criminal/police envirement and standards they want for the server, so can we all just ask them for a final ruling to this non ending subject, and all of us accept whatever the outcome is? The CK rules are clear to an etent, but apparently they're not too clear and detailed for people to agree with each others.

Upper administration, is it possible to get an opinion ?

I think with the reason you provided that night, you are the one enforcing robocops "Cops don't respect gangsters and insulted them, I CK them for that", you realise that a robocop is a cop that doesn't break police procedures and is always professional, so if Igo unprofessional on you, you're still callingme robocop but you also don't want me to insult you ICly .. hmmmm .. such a dilema, I might as well just quit RPing if I'm supposed to act with two different beaviours at the sametime, you are promoting schezophrenia here.

My bad.

You are promoting supercops.

Didn't know you'd get all sad and serious about it.

My bad.

You are promoting supercops.

Didn't know you'd get all sad and serious about it.

I merely showed the controversies regarding what you said, I'm not sad about it, please don't lower your level like most people here who try to offend each others and forget that the best thing to do is discuss the issue not express your knowledge about my "sadness". I am not a leader in the PD and I don't enforce any rules so I don't promote anything really, if you saw one, you're an admin you surely should know how to talk to someone in private and show them how wrong they are and advice them against RPing robocops. Things can be solved, starting from an individual, you can't fix a whole group by blaming everyone and calling them names.

I merely showed the controversies regarding what you said, I'm not sad about it, please don't lower your level like most people here who try to offend each others and forget that the best thing to do is discuss the issue not express your knowledge about my "sadness". I am not a leader in the PD and I don't enforce any rules so I don't promote anything really, if you saw one, you're an admin you surely should know how to talk to someone in private and show them how wrong they are and advice them against RPing robocops. Things can be solved, starting from an individual, you can't fix a whole group by blaming everyone and calling them names.

Fair point.

Semantics are not the point either, hence I took the extra step to prove the problem with your sentence, as the difference in definition between "robocop" and "supercop" was not my point within the post in question, but the fact that it's causing cops not to roleplay fear accordingly.

I'm not attacking you, nor any other individual in the PD. The pastebin was an example to show that the current rules are not satisfactory. The community wants transparency, hence this post's existence, as this does not merely affect myself, or the 12 members in my faction, but every single person roleplaying illegal. Henceforth the post was brought up in General Discussions section by Blueberry.

I never called you nor anyone out, again, the pastebin was just the most recent example.

hYtu6Gs.jpg

Took me an hour to get this thing, internet is kill for me. But yeah, it did happen, ask bartman if you don't know.

And Vin, read the pastebin to know the crimes committed by the person in question (my character) that made him become the "harden criminal" he is. 

P.S: There is no relation between how much hours you have and your RP.

I was there saw this. They came fully equipped with assault rifles due to a brawl happening. Wait what? Yeah you heard fucking right, a brawl happening. A brawl? Yes a fucking brawl S.W.A.T responded because a brawl was happening. Holy shit. Yeah I know right?

I'm still waiting a comment from a UAT member.

^ This, I already stated it before, we neet the UAT to make all the differences clear, so everyone goes by whatever the UAT says, their final say.

Cop arresting and pepper spraying somebody cause they do not comply IS not a CK reason.

Get better reasons just PK them?

Cop arresting and pepper spraying somebody cause they do not comply IS not a CK reason.

Get better reasons just PK them?

And have the shooter CK'd? How's that even fair?

And have the shooter CK'd? How's that even fair?

And I believe that is the flaw in the rule "Disregard of life" causes CK, say you shoot a cop who isn't disregarding his life, the cop technically shouldn't be CK'd because that rule doesn't apply, but the guy shooting the cop technically disregards his life if there are other armed people/cops arround so hecan be CK'd. So it kind of is unfair, but i'm wondering here if the goal is to just CK or RP, regardless people shooting cops should think of safer ways for them to get out of that shooting alive, otherwise they shouldn't go forthe kill, that's what mostly creates problems.

And I believe that is the flaw in the rule "Disregard of life" causes CK, say you shoot a cop who isn't disregarding his life, the cop technically shouldn't be CK'd because that rule doesn't apply, but the guy shooting the cop technically disregards his life if there are other armed people/cops arround so hecan be CK'd. It does prove itself to be unfair.

Let me ask you this, IRL, do you have to "disregard your life" to die? No? Then that means your point is unrealistic.

Let me ask you this, IRL, do you have to "disregard your life" to die? No? Then that means your point is unrealistic.

Don't say IRL, because the concepts of PK and CKs don't apply IRL, of course my point is unrealistic if you're applying it somewhere it doesn't even exist ...