Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueBerry

"CK denied, because they're doing their jobs"

LSPD is literally full of admins, and in most cases and reports, they vote for their own fellows and so on, not because they're breaking rules and being unfair, no. Its because they're only looking at it from one side, which is the LSPDers. 

That's a load of bullshit, you're telling me if cops are in a shootout with criminals, cops can't be ck? Simply because they're doing their job? Whom ever made that rule up really needs to re-think life. That's like saying I'm a cop lets go get some criminals ck'ed, we'll start on them knowing that we can't be cked, so if we die we get pk'd and they get ck'ed if they die. 

Sounds legit m9.

Thats bullshit i have never seen Anyone get shot for no reason, sure tazer Will get used when you run, or maybe a corrupt cop shoots someone but almost always does the pd give you a chance to life, besides schootging a cop for racial profiling should not. be a good reason for a ck, not for nor criminals either, ck's are to easy given acceptance these days

That's a load of bullshit, you're telling me if cops are in a shootout with criminals, cops can't be ck? Simply because they're doing their job? Whom ever made that rule up really needs to re-think life. That's like saying I'm a cop lets go get some criminals ck'ed, we'll start on them knowing that we can't be cked, so if we die we get pk'd and they get ck'ed if they die.

Sounds legit m9.

This is not About shoot outs this About a cop being killed for no good reason which is why the admins reversed it

And again iTS easyer to make a criminal alt then it is to make a pd alt, most of you Mg their wat Bach into your group while we a banned drom the pd for Some weeks

And again iTS easyer to make a criminal alt then it is to make a pd alt, most of you Mg their wat Bach into your group while we a banned drom the pd for Some weeks

You have no clue bro, you clearly have not RPed with the elite of the criminal RP scene. Who take their deaths serious and switch to something else whenever they die. We're not like the PD who return on the brother or sister of the alt they died on.

MG their wat bach lol what.

Do you want a list of the applications I've received by players to join my faction? Do you have any idea the sort of tests we have on players before they're allowed to join? Are you even familiar with the difference between OOC'ly organizing roleplay and metagaming?

Also, how hard is it to join PD, really my man, tell me, how hard is it to rent an apartment and make an application.

Now tell me how hard it is to find a drug supplier, contact them IC, make a deal, get cash, perform VM roleplay, keep a faction alive by ensuring your players are on.

Now, finally, tell me how hard it would be to do that when three CK's you perform for IC reasons all get voided, and you end up having your faction shut down (which had 11 players in) because of a situation that shouldn't even be a situation in the first place if it wasn't for metagaming a report.

that is the most ridiculous reason I have ever seen..... you chose to be a cop, you werent forced to be one, and since you have alot more authority and resources as a cop than criminals, normally you should also have alot more risks..... currently being a cop means you get to do whatever you want as your "job" and mostly get immunity from being ckeed.....  if you want to be a cop and act like a bad ass, then you must accept the risks of doing so.

otherwise if you want lower chances of being killed, then act like a normal cop and treat everyone (including criminals) with respect, then when you do that I am pretty sure no one would even attempt to do anything to you. but ye I guess cops here are like "Oh ye I can act like a badass cop I just watched on tv yesterday and no one can do shit because I am da police nigga"

It was a stupid reason for a ck thats why the admins reversed it, an ck app would'nt be accepties if you wantend to kill an other criminal for calling you a Nigger, which this cop didn't even do

In my opinion though people ring the ck Bell wat to soon for little stupid issues cause they think iTS cool and badass to ck someone

In my opinion though people ring the ck Bell wat to soon for little stupid issues cause they think iTS cool and badass to ck someone

you think so ? it is not about the "ck" it self, it is about people not fearing it.

if I was in a position to ck a cop and he starts rpying fear, I would probably attempt to use the cop somehow other than cking him, better alive than dead.

some of what is being said is true. Robo cops and Rambo type characters ruin PD reputation. But PD being filled with admins that vote with bias? False. Sending SWAT out on traffic stops? False.

Just because a cop calls you a chink doesn't mean you kill them. The thing about some legal RPers is they think just because you post a thread you are suddenly some harden criminal ICly - when in reality you have less than 100 hours.

1. Chill with the double posts.

2. I thought PD apps were there to prevent people with bad English from getting into it in the first place? What is this?

some of what is being said is true. Robo cops and Rambo type characters ruin PD reputation. But PD being filled with admins that vote with bias? False. Sending SWAT out on traffic stops? False.

Just because a cop calls you a chink doesn't mean you kill them. The thing about some legal RPers is they think just because you post a thread you are suddenly some harden criminal ICly - when in reality you have less than 100 hours.

If cops have the right to deploy SWAT in brawls, traffic stops and send 5 cruisers after a car that wasn't even speeding because one guy was standing on a roof and call it an "IC choice", then I don't see how killing a cop is not an IC choice.

hahahah guys stop adding comments and just let cops to CK all illegals then lets see what happens, think how its bad RP community without illegal activity 

hYtu6Gs.jpg

Took me an hour to get this thing, internet is kill for me. But yeah, it did happen, ask bartman if you don't know.

And Vin, read the pastebin to know the crimes committed by the person in question (my character) that made him become the "harden criminal" he is. 

P.S: There is no relation between how much hours you have and your RP.

Just to sum this shit up, you cannot control what choices people can make ICly... and there are alot of reasons for that, including the fact that admins are just like players.... they are not following some special protocols or procedures or something to make their decision in such reports the ideal one, they make decisions on their own accord making it's weight the same as the player's opinion weight...

what you could do is analyze the situations AFTER they happen and see if they were realistic or not, but asking people to wait for permission to rp something before they rp it? that is stupid and very restricting to the rp.... if we apply that system to every RP on the server, then I am pretty sure EVERYTHING would need admin permission before being done.

- for example, why then admin permission is not required to jail someone for life? it is same as ck.

- why admin permission is not required for someone to get their 100,000 dollars vehicle taken away? it has more effect than ck in some cases.

and this list can go on and on to include almost everything on the server....

just remove the ooc restrictions on IC shit please.

Just to sum this shit up, you cannot control what choices people can make ICly... and there are alot of reasons for that, including the fact that admins are just like players.... they are not following some special protocols or procedures or something to make their decision in such reports the ideal one, they make decisions on their own accord making it's weight the same as the player's opinion weight...

what you could do is analyze the situations AFTER they happen and see if they were realistic or not, but asking people to wait for permission to rp something before they rp it? that is stupid and very restricting to the rp.... if we apply that system to every RP on the server, then I am pretty sure EVERYTHING would need admin permission before being done.

- for example, why then admin permission is not required to jail someone for life? it is same as ck.

- why admin permission is not required for someone to get their 100,000 dollars vehicle taken away? it has more effect than ck in some cases.

and this list can go on and on to include almost everything on the server....

just remove the ooc restrictions on IC shit please.

Well said.

Illegal RP has so many restraints on it that are not there on legal roleplay, I've said this way before I've been an admin and I'm still saying the same now. People have been complaining about this for months.

As a GAT & FMT member, I can freely say that only UAT can actually fix this, given that the problem is not in existing rules, it's in "unlisted rules" being effectively put into play to prevent illegal roleplayers from achieving their RP. I can provide examples when needed.

If a cop can never be CK'd for doing his job, then robocops are not only allowed, but are enforced by the LSPD, CKs are there for a reason, why are we not using it?

What the fuck you talking about? Easier to RP criminal?? It's a lot harder to get guns as a criminal than it is a law enforcer.

Take into fact of a criminal getting a gun than law enforcers having it on duty, imagine if we gave cops the guns when they joined with a certain amount of ammo? No duty with guns it. Think about that for a minute. Cops having limited amount of bullets and having to go buy them physically. The rp with cops would be a lot easier. It's like criminals have to actually find the guns, then buy ammo. Yous are given them automatically with /duty. A shit load of ammo comes with them and it's unlimited due to being able to just /duty again to get them.  It's not easier to RP a criminal than it is to rp a law enforcer.

I cant wait to get to school to unload my shit about this.... Lets jus saythat ive been complaining since the first Iron Horsemen ended, and that ive made very valid points on the illegal side in previous threads like this.,,

Yall cops gonna get shat on like ots juipter... Wit some hard ass gravity

hahahah guys stop adding comments and just let cops to CK all illegals then lets see what happens, think how its bad RP community without illegal activity 

Funny thing is, when I tell this to people they tell me "well maybe you should go do things on the down low".

I'm roleplaying a gang, not a mafia, not a cartel, not a connect, a turf gang. The main point is NOT to do things on the down low, but the problem arises when every single confrontation with the PD ends up with either a void or a metagame. Then people wonder why everyone is roleplaying cartels and no-one is roleplaying gangs, you all need to know that gangs are way more offensive and likely to end up shooting a cop than cartels or mafias, so stop acting like it's unrealistic, because you know damn right it is. If we want to get cops on our ass, then we should do it regardless, "lol unrealistic because cops would be all over you" is such a bad excuse, cops would be all over me? Cool, then let them be all over me. It sure as hell is not deathmatching.

But guess what, if I shoot him and they shoot me, it's a PK for him and a CK for me unless if I get a CK application, which'll never get accepted because "he's doing his job" which isn't even a rule in the first place. If my character feels like he's been insulted, he's killing who insulted him, that's how it is, that's how he does it. It's legit roleplay, and notorious gang members like this have existed in real life, don't like it? RP fear and be more careful next time. But specifically changing how the rules work so that you can set up a whole faction to entirely not be CK'd is definitely unprofessional, limits illegal RP and only adds fuel to the fire that's already going higher every day.

Maybe the criminals should jus go on a different server... I mean, the UAT is inducing robocops and giving LSPD unrealistic IC and OOC abilities. Most of the admins are legal and in PD... Let THEM deal with the cancer and ricers at pizza stack, most cops talk like the cancers anyway

But the problem isn't with people QQing about their CKs, it's with the fact that they actually get people to hear them out for the specific reason that they're a cop.

This huge dilemma that is being pushed is:

>"You can't kill cops, that's unrealistic because cops will be on you."

>SWAT can deploy in brawls and traffic stops because they were in the vicinity, and PD can chase random people with 5 cruisers because "they suspect them" based on completely unrealistic grounds, and when questioned it's voided "this is an IC choice".

So, cops can take unrealistic measures, but people can't kill them? What if I want cops to be on me, to prove myself as capable and gain notoriety on the streets? Are they saying that no-one's ever done it before?

>can't kill cops IC because it's unrealistic

>cops can take unrealistic measures IC

tfw.jpg

IC, take it IC, internal affairs is there for a reason, having someone just create a thread in order to slander a system isn't the right thing to do, ESPECIALLY if you're an admin.

I think the issue here, is that everyone has that same 'WE NEED TO WIN' mentality when it comes to RP. Not only does this thread proves that, but it also shows how immature people get when it comes to solving situations in a civil manner.

Once again, if cops are deployed in a brawl, report them to internal affairs, because it's an IC choice from the people deploying it or giving perms to deploy it. If you think it's WAY out of hand, make an FMT report.

That's my two-sense, I'd close this thread if I could because it's far to useless now.

IC, take it IC, internal affairs is there for a reason, having someone just create a thread in order to slander a system isn't the right thing to do, ESPECIALLY if you're an admin.

I think the issue here, is that everyone has that same 'WE NEED TO WIN' mentality when it comes to RP. Not only does this thread proves that, but it also shows how immature people get when it comes to solving situations in a civil manner.

Once again, if cops are deployed in a brawl, report them to internal affairs, because it's an IC choice from the people deploying it or giving perms to deploy it. If you think it's WAY out of hand, make an FMT report.

That's my two-sense, I'd close this thread if I could because it's far to useless now.

Sure, let me post up IC "why are you guys not getting CK'd" in IA...

Do you even realize the point of this topic?

Quoting myself again:

Illegal RP has so many restraints on it that are not there on legal roleplay, I've said this way before I've been an admin and I'm still saying the same now. People have been complaining about this for months.

As a GAT & FMT member, I can freely say that only UAT can actually fix this, given that the problem is not in existing rules, it's in "unlisted rules" being effectively put into play to prevent illegal roleplayers from achieving their RP. I can provide examples when needed.

If a cop can never be CK'd for doing his job, then robocops are not only allowed, but are enforced by the LSPD, CKs are there for a reason, why are we not using it?

We had a Romanian stick-up gang, LSPD was arresting one of our members.

I was going to Palomino Creek and decided to take a shortcut and go there via the highway, while I was driving there I spotted my mate getting shot/arrested or idk. Basically, I stopped, and I went on a bridge, watching from afar. A SWAT officer appeared, I saw her, -Jane Matthews-. ( or Jane Matthews-Rhodes ) I -clearly-, yes, clearly, shot her in the head around five times. I tried to surrender by typing a /me, but a officer already shot me in the head. I got CKed, WHILE she RPed having her legs shot.

''no, pls no ck my alt xd i was just doing my job''

If you're going to be a officer/trooper, at least take up the responsibility as a officer/trooper as it can cause you to be murdered by someone at any time. This is why gangs fail, it can't go up against the law enforcement; crushing them instantly by the CKs and the investigations and so on.

If people would not complain about having their ''developed'' character getting CKed, LSPD/SAHP would have some competition.