BlueBerry

Things only owlgaming oldfags will remember

4 hours ago, awesomekaj said:

Only oldfags will remember this thread.

only oldfags will remember you, and the Honda Lounge

Did everyone show up on the forums again just to necro this thread?

10 hours ago, Deuce said:

supporter awesomekaj lol

Those were the days.

56 minutes ago, Luigikuik said:

I used to live in Honda Lounge on Bruce. Those were the days.

Tatsuo Honda still great character, sad you never used him again, and rped him leaving LS.

On 9/25/2015 at 7:25 AM, YRNJola said:

When we hit 210 plus playasss

http://i.imgur.com/6SLoom1.png

You know that shit's old because @Chaos was still just Lead Admin 😂😂😂

Now the dude owns the joint 😂😂😂

On 9/24/2018 at 2:11 AM, TheNeonGuy said:

Times when SACMA was a thing. 😒

On 9/24/2018 at 2:26 AM, Deuce said:

2015 SACMA.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:26 AM, TheNeonGuy said:

@MrPinkPanda times

This makes all the effort worthwhile. Thanks guys. ❤️

The protest that got the barriers in Pershing implemented, Hurley running and losing, yet being cheered by most. 

There surely is so many good memories from the server I had some nice pics on my old computer but all of those are gone now.

I doubt anyone here remembers Silver Rock Park. Also back then RP around cars was mostly proper and fun RP with proper events hosted byt SACMA with proper racing and realism.  Even working at Tay's Towing and Recovery was fun back then.

It's kinda sad to see the state of the server nowadays. It's hitting the all time low with both amount of players and the quality of RP.

2 hours ago, saku446 said:

There surely is so many good memories from the server I had some nice pics on my old computer but all of those are gone now.

I doubt anyone here remembers Silver Rock Park. Also back then RP around cars was mostly proper and fun RP with proper events hosted byt SACMA with proper racing and realism.  Even working at Tay's Towing and Recovery was fun back then.

It's kinda sad to see the state of the server nowadays. It's hitting the all time low with both amount of players and the quality of RP.

dont u come on esex then log off

there is good rp, you just dont pay attention or take enough initiative to find/create it

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

dont u come on esex then log off

there is good rp, you just dont pay attention or take enough initiative to find/create it

Find it? Well the whole city is a ghost town. Apart from Ganton which is filled with stereotypical gangsta niggas.  Anything else seems to be hidden pretty deep somewhere. Also I have tried to create RP during the years. Opened pubs etc. But last time I opened one I just decided to give up in the end because each time you try to open a pub or club it ends up in a brawl or shootout. And then everyone wonders why there is no pubs or clubs open as they used to be.

34 minutes ago, saku446 said:

Find it? Well the whole city is a ghost town. Apart from Ganton which is filled with stereotypical gangsta niggas.  Anything else seems to be hidden pretty deep somewhere. Also I have tried to create RP during the years. Opened pubs etc. But last time I opened one I just decided to give up in the end because each time you try to open a pub or club it ends up in a brawl or shootout. And then everyone wonders why there is no pubs or clubs open as they used to be.

so tell me how u got 1k posts and only 51 reactions

1 minute ago, guntars said:

so tell me how u got 1k posts and only 51 reactions

What does that have to do with anything? And to answer your question most of my posts are from the time I used to be in VCT.