Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoridian

Black No. 5

props for making the blacktail lounge into a enjoyable place to roleplay at and for the work you've done so far: you're one of my favorite factions of the server atm and i didn't really expect less when I saw the names that were involved here.

You motherfuckers copied my type of RP.
because you were chopping up bodies before it was cool and mainstream amiritea true roleplaying pioneer..........

props for making the blacktail lounge into a enjoyable place to roleplay at and for the work you've done so far: you're one of my favorite factions of the server atm and i didn't really expect less when I saw the names that were involved here.
Thank you El Mariachi for the kind words, and we'll be sure to not disappoint anyone that has shown support for us. And rest assured that there is much more roleplay to be seen from us, we have merely built the foundation for the faction, the body has yet to come.

Guest Franco
You motherfuckers copied my type of RP.
Stop it, you're doing it solely for the money. We do it for the roleplay and the fact we like having a realistic organized crime environment.

Guest Orion

Awesome roleplay today guys, couldn't have asked for more.

Guest Livelethal
Quiet day, but roleplay'll always be found at the Black Tail Lounge

9eb6cb1300.jpg

Adrian forever alone, only friend is lung cancer

[MENTION=7263]CaptainTonyBananas[/MENTION] I killed that same guy a few days ago for calling me a "n***er," in front of your bar. lol.