Kevin

Black Gangbanger RP Guide

On 6/30/2015 at 11:52 AM, Kevin said:

Apostrophe splicing is NOT okay. It’s only to be used when combining two words or to cut words off. On top of that, the initial use of showing possession.

“Hey mane’, yo’ got sum’ mari’juawna?” is not pleasing to the eye or ear. Fucking stop it. Nobody even talks like that.

my favourite part. thanks for the tutorial

Isn't this just a rant topic? I mean this guy CLEARLY knows his stuff because he "Lives in America". Every place is different. Yours paraphrased through most of the important stuff such as drug abuse, possessions, backstory, and addiction. These are key components that need to be added into the guide. I'm not saying that you aren't credible, but just because you are from America, doesn't mean you know the ups and downs of the gang-life/experience. And throughout your references, you're referencing Chicago of all places. If you're going to reference something that would be not irrelevant, you'd have to point out something such as Los Angeles due to the fact that it can be compared to Los Santos. I understand that not every gang derives from Los Angeles, but Chicago's rules and regulations are a lot more stern than that of Los Santos.

Matter fact, I'll rant too! Let's talk about that dialect bit. Individuals speak differently all throughout the world. Apostrophe splicing is acceptable if it's used under certain circumstances. I do agree that it may be abused, but I would also appreciate to point out the fact that there are a lot of people who disregard this portion. Many community members use very little grammar whilst speaking. Some of which forget to place a capital on a noun as well as they mess up when they're using commas. But trust me, you're going to find me saying; Marcel Woods says: "Was'good 'b?" Because that's how it should be done. 

Although this guide might reveal the in and outs of black related RP, it's not very accurate. At this point, the illegal RP scene is worse than Toronto for its multi-cultural background. As stated above this could be used as a template of some sorts, but I pride on doing my own research and you should do your own too! Many individuals to this day, are still looking for a handout of roleplay. CREATE YOUR OWN. I don't know how many times I, myself had to spoon feed roleplay to another illegal RPer. Remember that you're developing your OWN character, not developing the faction or illegal organization you're in.

Be unique. I've been playing OwlGaming since 2014. @Kevin is insanely right about the women particularly always been white and being in PD. It's gotten to the point where they've all become stellar mechanics, six feet tall, lesbians, man features but still feminine. As I said above, this guide is a helpful template, but I do suggest that you do your own research before proceeding. For the past four years, I've had my share of legal and illegal roleplay and I'm telling you it's getting bland seeing the same characters day in and day out. I wanna see some anorexic gang-banger that barely knows English. I wanna see that 6'9", 500Lbs black dude who happens to be mute and is evidently scared of his own shadow. I wanna see people developing their characters by being peer-pressured into taking pills or smoking crack. But we all don't wanna do that, most of the black community comes in a package of ten. You're 6'2", 12" dick, can't stand drugs but you'll sell them off. You hate the cops regardless of the reason, and you'd rather shoot someone than creating an alternate path and roleplay that develops both of your characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you're a stereotypical black individual, but put effort into your roleplay and think of the situation from your characters eyes and not your third person camera view.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Isn't this just a rant topic? I mean this guy CLEARLY knows his stuff because he "Lives in America". Every place is different. Yours paraphrased through most of the important stuff such as drug abuse, possessions, backstory, and addiction. These are key components that need to be added into the guide. I'm not saying that you aren't credible, but just because you are from America, doesn't mean you know the ups and downs of the gang-life/experience. And throughout your references, you're referencing Chicago of all places. If you're going to reference something that would be not irrelevant, you'd have to point out something such as Los Angeles due to the fact that it can be compared to Los Santos. I understand that not every gang derives from Los Angeles, but Chicago's rules and regulations are a lot more stern than that of Los Santos.

Matter fact, I'll rant too! Let's talk about that dialect bit. Individuals speak differently all throughout the world. Apostrophe splicing is acceptable if it's used under certain circumstances. I do agree that it may be abused, but I would also appreciate to point out the fact that there are a lot of people who disregard this portion. Many community members use very little grammar whilst speaking. Some of which forget to place a capital on a noun as well as they mess up when they're using commas. But trust me, you're going to find me saying; Marcel Woods says: "Was'good 'b?" Because that's how it should be done. 

Although this guide might reveal the in and outs of black related RP, it's not very accurate. At this point, the illegal RP scene is worse than Toronto for its multi-cultural background. As stated above this could be used as a template of some sorts, but I pride on doing my own research and you should do your own too! Many individuals to this day, are still looking for a handout of roleplay. CREATE YOUR OWN. I don't know how many times I, myself had to spoon feed roleplay to another illegal RPer. Remember that you're developing your OWN character, not developing the faction or illegal organization you're in.

Be unique. I've been playing OwlGaming since 2014. @Kevin is insanely right about the women particularly always been white and being in PD. It's gotten to the point where they've all become stellar mechanics, six feet tall, lesbians, man features but still feminine. As I said above, this guide is a helpful template, but I do suggest that you do your own research before proceeding. For the past four years, I've had my share of legal and illegal roleplay and I'm telling you it's getting bland seeing the same characters day in and day out. I wanna see some anorexic gang-banger that barely knows English. I wanna see that 6'9", 500Lbs black dude who happens to be mute and is evidently scared of his own shadow. I wanna see people developing their characters by being peer-pressured into taking pills or smoking crack. But we all don't wanna do that, most of the black community comes in a package of ten. You're 6'2", 12" dick, can't stand drugs but you'll sell them off. You hate the cops regardless of the reason, and you'd rather shoot someone than creating an alternate path and roleplay that develops both of your characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you're a stereotypical black individual, but put effort into your roleplay and think of the situation from your characters eyes and not your third person camera view.

Now that's facts lmao, every "nigga" is copying other man around so there is no originality but same shit. Pardon my narcissism but be like me lmao, I'm RPing as a dark skinned sunni-muslim male(!) who happens to stay away from distribution and usage of any types of narcotics. Not eating pork but eating pussy (shoutout to OG Skepta for that one.) And killing people regardless because of the enviroment he glo'd up. One more thing, please fucking DEVELOP your characters. Make them have different qualifications. Example, my char Adebowale Webster used to sell beer he bought from stores within the help of an adult and made good profit off it. Broke into cribs with his blood brother and did hit few licks, got my bread that way. So please wise the fuck up nobody in hood (according to my researches and experiences, correct me If I'm wrong I'm open for any feedbacks.) act like that. Thank you for reading this short rant of mine, have a safe day.

can everyone stop acting IG like they're from Toronto or from fucking Jamaica. please? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flluroz said:

can everyone stop acting IG like they're from Toronto or from fucking Jamaica. please? 

Amen yo, we need Floridan jits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Serx said:

Amen yo, we need Floridan jits. 

NIZE DAT SEEN WAGWAAN MANDEM YUTE TING

Just now, Flluroz said:

NIZE DAT SEEN WAGWAAN MANDEM YUTE TING

BUSS IT OPEN JIT

• Haha 1

On Saturday, July 07, 2018 at 10:41 AM, Serx said:

Now that's facts lmao, every "nigga" is copying other man around so there is no originality but same shit. Pardon my narcissism but be like me lmao, I'm RPing as a dark skinned sunni-muslim male(!) who happens to stay away from distribution and usage of any types of narcotics. Not eating pork but eating pussy (shoutout to OG Skepta for that one.) And killing people regardless because of the enviroment he glo'd up. One more thing, please fucking DEVELOP your characters. Make them have different qualifications. Example, my char Adebowale Webster used to sell beer he bought from stores within the help of an adult and made good profit off it. Broke into cribs with his blood brother and did hit few licks, got my bread that way. So please wise the fuck up nobody in hood (according to my researches and experiences, correct me If I'm wrong I'm open for any feedbacks.) act like that. Thank you for reading this short rant of mine, have a safe day.

Have 50 hours, your character is like fifteen years old and already has a UZI.

Kill people everyday, wave guns around another hood and dont show any emotions.

Yeah, thats that good character development.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Salty 1

24 minutes ago, eoozy said:

Have 50 hours, your character is like fifteen years old and already has a UZI.

Kill people everyday, wave guns around another hood and dont show any emotions.

Yeah, thats that good character development.

Somewhere around 70 hours, character is 19 years old about to be 20. And kill people everyday? I only shot a person and it was for snitching. Other than that we was pushed into this life because of the big folks in the hood (credits Craazy, TPG and Brandon) Plus growing up in Jefferson, birth place of many good street gangs that could affect him. Though most kids look up to folks in the place they live and they idolize the way they live. ITroubled childhood and growing up in a city with high crime rate is also pretty much a good reason for him to behave like that. That's how it works too and if you didn't notice he wasn't involved in your factions pretty little shootings, he is backing away from all. Shook on the low because he got shot by a white supremacist. I don't know you like to judge a book by it's cover yet you don't RP with me. But looking at your reply and your reaction OOCly to that day I can say you are feeling some way at my comment. Want to know more? I can provide you some screens and logs of him getting pushed to this life with logs and screenshots. Don't sweat and stick to trolling like you do all the time. Any further questions? Just quote me and ask. Thanks

soz if there are any grammatical errors, just sleepy

Edited by Serx

3 minutes ago, Serx said:

Somewhere around 70 hours, character is 19 years old about to be 20. And kill people everyday? I only shot a person and it was for snitching. Other than that we was pushed into this life because of the big folks in the hood (credits Craazy, TPG and Brandon) Plus growing up in Jefferson, birth place of many good street gangs that could affect him. Though most kids look up to folks in the place they live and they idolize the way they live. ITroubled childhood and growing up in a city with high crime rate is also pretty much a good reason for him to behave like that. That's how it works too and if you didn't notice he wasn't involved in your factions pretty little shootings, he is backing away from all. Shook on the low because he got shot by a white supremacist. I don't know you like to judge a book by it's cover yet you don't RP with me. But looking at your reply and your reaction OOCly to that day I can say you are feeling some way at my comment. Want to know more? I can provide you some screens and logs of him getting pushed to this life with logs and screenshots. Don't sweat and stick to trolling like you do all the time. Any further questions? Just quote me and ask. Thanks

Walk into a hood and wave your guns around, thats how two of your characters have been ckd already.

And then you call people triggerhappy

Just now, eoozy said:

Walk into a hood and wave your guns around, thats how two of your characters have been ckd already.

And then you call people triggerhappy

Wave my guns after seeing a girl breaking into a car that belonged to one of your higher ups and I had to pull it out because I felt threatened, lowkey showing off that I am not afraid. Want a guy to go "yo man I'm scared of a girl fr lets pussy out" near his homies? Have an idea on how that would damage his rep within the gang? About other characters, one was Ricardo Trujillo. A cocaine addict whomst got haunted by Russian mob (or he atleast felt that way) and got harrassed by FTF, LSPD, DB and many more. And him having dozens of men under him made him felt like a god. Ever heard of God Complex? 
d4197b509b28bd0c23725361af6819a8.png
He said to individual he been beefing. "All the guns you buy, all your drugs come from me." Seeing him unworthy in his own eyes. And cocaine addict, some mental issues due to paranoia and god complex made him lost his shit and he pulled his gun out, that's how he died.
Other character of mine was Orlando Hanley, which share'd the same way but It was more of we were leaving faction so we decided to cut some loose ends. Orlando along with Resident's char Roscoe went out, already had an hit on Arturs so they took care of him first, went to Seville and let me clarify that ROSCOE pulled his GUN out FIRST. After Orlando stood up with his auto and got killed in a miserable way. If you didn't know, he was already messing around with Mexicans by showing up in their hood, had a little conflict between with CHM and Grajales back in the day because they disrespect Diontray in some way so. Yeah that's how it is, sorry if i went off-topic but that's all, have a nice evening.

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

i actually disagree, @Serx has matured as an rper and is no longer ur typical cops n robbers.

and yeah, Buster know me very well and he legit knows how cringe was I : )

• Haha 2

On 7/7/2018 at 3:21 AM, Jamie said:

you'd rather shoot someone than creating an alternate path and roleplay that develops both of your characters.

This applies to everyone within Illegal RP... What happened to a good ol' sit down? Taxing for bad behaviour? Payback Ass kicking?

Guns should be a tool of power and fear, actually USING one should be the absolute last resort.

14 minutes ago, Serx said:

Ricardo Trujillo. A cocaine addict whomst got haunted by Russian mob

Now that is what I call character development

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Im playing a 16 years old kid, which is going to school, sell some stolen cigarette packages, play american football at highschool.

99% of Owlgaming playing O.G's super Gang Bangers, killers and World Lords. Change this guys ! Dont create a char and be instant a gang banger

create a char and try to get into such situations !

• Like 1

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:33 AM, BAPEehhLol said:

Im playing a 16 years old kid, which is going to school, sell some stolen cigarette packages, play american football at highschool.

99% of Owlgaming playing O.G's super Gang Bangers, killers and World Lords. Change this guys ! Dont create a char and be instant a gang banger

create a char and try to get into such situations !

You dont actually know how people have developed their characters to gangbangers.

My character's brother was already involved in the life of crime, so he took upon it.

He was living very poor, he had to sell narcotics to get some money, to survive.

My character was a shy, 16-17 year old kid at first, he was living around the adults.

He had to get involved in a gang set, so he could get his dough up, maybe even try and get out of the hood.

My character did little jobs for the 'OG's'.

He brought a firearm to a guy at the projects, because he was told to do so, 

was too scared to say no.

He still got paid for it.

My character didnt own a gun until 200 hours or so.

My character had been robbed once at the hood already, and he got stabbed twice in the situation.

So he needed to get himself a gun, so he could protect himself and his homies.

Many things changed how he began to act, most of his homies had been shot, some of them was depressed, so he wasnt a nice little kid anymore.

It changed him, he didnt trust people that much.

• Like 2

Sounds like a script from a movie, your char was alone i thought he had a brother, parents? School Situations or something.

I see you created your char to play straight a little gang banger ;D 

8 hours ago, BAPEehhLol said:

Sounds like a script from a movie, your char was alone i thought he had a brother, parents? School Situations or something.

I see you created your char to play straight a little gang banger ;D 

You're just claiming shit, you don't even know the full story, so stop saying shit like 'they are straight mass murderers' and gangbangers from the start,

because you don't even know their character development, or story, and all I see you doing, is coming to the hood asking for guns all the time.

Before i ask someone for guns or drugs i roleplay it, i chill in the near of the hood, smalltalk a bit get numbers and then, but some guys

smells it kinda oocly that i want something and start to bullshit arround ... whatever lets stop this discussion. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, Serx said:

manny still there to cockblock you G 😂

• Haha 1

You also gotta use that Afro-American Slang talk, you feel me?

Just Buy some fake gucci belts , go down to your local swap-meet ((Shitty Version of Walmart In California)) Buy you some jeans and a white-t shirt then sag below your knees and sell your aunty's brother cousin's weed.

All gang banger RP is retarded

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

lets not act like RPing a nazi takes any skill

• Haha 1
  • Salty 1