Maxime

MTA Server Script Updates (v4.8.3.0) | June 24, 2015

And why was his kept, but nobody elses? Because he's UAT I guess?..

Yeh typical friend circle shit

And why was his kept, but nobody elses? Because he's UAT I guess?..

Because the exterior he had bought was worthless. It wasn't possible to place an interior on it, contrary to all other maps.

Because the exterior he had bought was worthless. It wasn't possible to place an interior on it, contrary to all other maps.

Alright so I can buy a blank field somewhere in SA and get personal mapping? correct?

Then he could've got a refund for the interior.. My point is, and will be valid,  that he only got it his personal map back because he's UAT. It's clearly obvious and quite foolish to deny.

Ads SACMA system in-game. -> Removes SACMA from official factions due to "inactivity" and "dependence on scripts". Well played Owlgaming.

But finnaly lap counting script has been placed In Game, but there's no usage from it now, since @@MrPinkPanda already told everything above here.  :D)'>  :D)'>  :D)'>

But overall - nice update, keep it going like that. New character menu looks really, really good!

We had nothing to do with the removal of SACMA, however I plan to make the lap counter a feature that can be used by anyone soon.

Some time back I heard adminstration & upper adminstration say that they do not want Owl to turn into a racing server... Wonder what they ment..

There's nothing wrong with the current phone script?

/sms is not working

SMS bugs every now and then, only way to fix it is /reconnect

/call is not working, it leaves the phone completely blank for me

Opening SMS tab sometimes gets stuck to "Loading" or the screen is completely blank

I cant use any right click functions or inventory during the phone GUI is  open which makes it really clumsy.

There's few.

/sms is not working

SMS bugs every now and then, only way to fix it is /reconnect

/call is not working, it leaves the phone completely blank for me

Opening SMS tab sometimes gets stuck to "Loading" or the screen is completely blank

I cant use any right click functions or inventory during the phone GUI is  open which makes it really clumsy.

There's few.

It can be fixed as soon as issues are reported.

bugs.owlgaming.net

Some time back I heard adminstration & upper adminstration say that they do not want Owl to turn into a racing server... Wonder what they ment..

Funny thing about that is that it's supposed to be a realism server and in real life you'll have groups of people who cherish vehicles, therefore creating a racing and modification scene. Quite annoying to be limited on what you'd like to roleplay and then be told it's a realism server.

Anyway, fantastic work @@Chaos @@Maxime. Keep it up man, really impressed with this one.

Edited by Ethereal

Funny thing about that is that it's supposed to be a realism server and in real life you'll have groups of people who cherish vehicles, therefore creating a racing and modification scene. Quite annoying to be limited on what you'd like to roleplay and then be told it's a realism server.

Anyway, fantastic work @@Chaos @@Maxime. Keep it up man, really impressed with this one.

Exactly. They have succeeded in that atleast.

Being UAT also gets you an official faction out of nowhere, without ever being unofficial.

Let's be honest... the UAT is the most corrupt staff team in this whole community.

The car community will always be a disrespected aspect of RP community's due to people being too ignorant to see the difference between a person who RP's a proper car enthusiast and a dude who works at RS Haul untill he can afford himself an expensive car. 

They'll call you a statwhore while you invest a ton of your money into creating RP opportunities for others, just because you have an expensive car collection, while they leave alone the dudes whoring paydays with millions on their bank accounts working as police officers and towtruck drivers just because they drive a less flashy car. It's quite a worrying thing that you can't RP according to your characters financials and passions without getting hated on and looked down upon, in my eyes atleast.

I guess that's just human mentality...

Well said my old friend.

The fact that I get hate on having a faction that is based on Japanese car culture is just absolutely outrageous. Why the heck I am being hated on for digging some kind of a culture of it's own? What makes my faction that bit more awful and disgusting than the endless criminal factions from million different origins? As you said, might be human mentality. But I strongly disagree. That is just pure foolishness. 

Also.. How it is possible that there is a ELEGY ON OWLGAMING'S FACEBOOK PAGE'S HEADER IMAGE? BURN THE ELEGY BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS FOOLS!