Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kashmir

2x repair bug? Motha' fucka'!

tumblr_inline_myr1l5dNTU1qhebd8.gifAs long as I've never seen this before happening to me, don't go in and out but anyways report it and dayum, that price and car doe.
Uhh, he isnt talking about the price is he?.. he is talking about the double payment.
........if he didn't have the car and had a cheaper car his prices would be lower, it was just indirect advice. chill.
........if he didn't have the car and had a cheaper car his prices would be lower, it was just indirect advice. chill.
Yet it's a dumb advice, I dont think the money was an issue but he still wanted to say that there is a bug that takes your money twice.. No matter if its 100 dollar or 2000 dollar.
Yet it's a dumb advice, I dont think the money was an issue but he still wanted to say that there is a bug that takes your money twice.. No matter if its 100 dollar or 2000 dollar.
"A dumb advice".. lol. - Dispite the bug if he ever had concern for the cost that'd help him, expensive vehicles cost more for repairs.So stop being a smartass, stop criticizing people's advice without valid reason and move on.
"A dumb advice".. lol. - Dispite the bug if he ever had concern for the cost that'd help him, expensive vehicles cost more for repairs.So stop being a smartass, stop criticizing people's advice without valid reason and move on.
Well alright, aint going to pick on you.. but I didnt get it why you would start talking about the prices when the subject has nothing to do with..It's like you make a thread about a bug when you bought a Lambo it took 2x money from you and I come and tell you Lambo is expensiver than volvo.. it's like no shit? that wasnt my question.In my opinion it felt like you picked on him, but nvm.
Well alright, aint going to pick on you.. but I didnt get it why you would start talking about the prices when the subject has nothing to do with..It's like you make a thread about a bug when you bought a Lambo it took 2x money from you and I come and tell you Lambo is expensiver than volvo.. it's like no shit? that wasnt my question.In my opinion it felt like you picked on him, but nvm.
Why would you battle against me on a thread, implying my advice was derailing the OP yet you continue to derail with those remarks. And even if you think someone was picking on him, this is a community not an anti-bullying campaign, relax.
Why would you battle against me on a thread, implying my advice was derailing the OP yet you continue to derail with those remarks. And even if you think someone was picking on him, this is a community not an anti-bullying campaign, relax.
Alright The Game mr Battler.. don't take it to far.. I didnt attack you.