Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Express

LSN | The Dark Side of the City!

The dark side of the city!

Author: Paul Foley (( [MENTION=60653]Styler[/MENTION] ))

The dark part of our city is Ganton area. Statistically speaking, there just happens most accidents and police officers, but also medical services have most often to come out on that field!We gathered enough courage, took a camera in hand and headed for the "core of darkness" in order to shatter this myth and find out why this is so! Specifically, we talked with a young man who lives there for a long time, but for our article did not want to be named. The boy briefly stated that it is very difficult to live in Ganton. He is seventeen years old and works as a local taxi driver. The blame for this fact adds to the police department, which, as he claims is too brutal to the residents of this neighborhood. "If we live in Ganton, does not mean that we are now criminals, and people watch us immediately so" - he said, and added that for this situation there most meritorious discrimination against negritude, which is still largely represented.Are our "blues" really that brutal? Answer to this question we can not bring, so we'll let you think about it and make your own conclusion. What we can say is that we have successfully talked with a local team from Ganton, at least on first impression does not seem so bad.Maybe in the "dark side" should just turn on "the lights"?

Username: therealmujhadeencomment: burn these niggers, allah is not happy
Username: EComment: Allah was a nigger, fucking jihad, they should burn you.

Username: EComment: Allah was a nigger, fucking jihad, they should burn you.
user: therealmujhadeencomment: i have traced your ip me and my brothers will kill you

user: therealmujhadeencomment: i have traced your ip me and my brothers will kill you
User: EComment: Got enough choppers to demolish ISIS motherfucker, fuck with me.

Username: Qwerty
Comment:  I'm sick of these little black fucks trying to run Los Santos they need to be stopped for GOOD!

Name: MDuffy

Comment: What a shitty article, this isn't news, it's opinions. News should be facts, not opinions. Willowfield would be one of the most dangerous areas

Name: MDuffy

Comment: What a shitty article, this isn't news, it's opinions. News should be facts, not opinions. Willowfield would be one of the most dangerous areas

Name: OfficerDickHoss

Comment: it's not opinion if it's true bossman.

Username:Vanguard Shield

Comment: We all know one of the reasons this is true, but for whatever reason it's mostly ignored. Sigh.