Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North

San Andreas demography!

Select your alts' nationalities.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Select your alts' nationalities.

• Southern European (Spanish, Italian, Greek etc.)
    • Northern European (Polish, German, English, French etc.)
    • Russian.
    • Eastern Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc.)
    • Central Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Afghan etc.)
    • Western Asian (Turkish, Jew, Arab, Iranian etc.)
    • African (Native)
    • Latin American (Brazilian, Colombian etc.)
    • Central American (Mexican, Jamaican etc.)
    • Afro-American.
    • Euro/White-American.
    • Asian-American.

Hello there, just an OOC fun post which is all about the demography of the population of San Andreas.All you have to do is to mention your alts' nationalities/races in the polls.Let's see which is the master race in San Andreas!!

Pretty much the same topic. But m'kay.
Yeah, "pretty much the same".Did I mention any question about your real-life location?This post you've mentioned before is just about real locations and such, out of character generally.Mine's all about your in-game character races/nationalities.Can't notice any simmilarity.

I'm sorry, but I guess you have no knowledge about geography, at least about Europe. - France and German are located at Western Europe. - Northern Europe is composed by scandinavean countries (Finland, Sweden and Norway) and great-britain. - Poland is located at Central Europe.But well, my character Keenan Cole is Afro-American.

I'm sorry, but I guess you have no knowledge about geography, at least about Europe. - France and German are located at Western Europe. - Northern Europe is composed by scandinavean countries (Finland, Sweden and Norway) and great-britain. - Poland is located at Central Europe.But well, my character Keenan Cole is Afro-American.
Pretty sure he made it South and North rather than North, South, West and East to narrow down the list.