Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inzane

First-Person

Wouldn't it be awesome, if the server has a rule which says: /fp (First-Person) is a must! Or this command is ON all the time, you can't take it off. Think about it. All we see is speeding/drifting/escaping/vandalism. And think about if you must use first-person all the time. It would make everything more realistic. It is harder to drive and roleplay some things, but we will get used to it. In my opinion, this would be quite cool to watch that everyone has a first-person look and they drive more safe etc. It's just a discussion.

Its true. It would bring reality to the server. Think about it how many people evade from getting shot because they have 360 degree camera around their character. I've tried drifting first person and its a lot harder than third person. He's got a point.

Wouldn't it be awesome, if the server has a rule which says: /fp (First-Person) is a must! Or this command is ON all the time, you can't take it off. Think about it. All we see is speeding/drifting/escaping/vandalism. And think about if you must use first-person all the time. It would make everything more realistic. It is harder to drive and roleplay some things, but we will get used to it. In my opinion, this would be quite cool to watch that everyone has a first-person look and they drive more safe etc. It's just a discussion.
tumblr_m13nxaNo7R1qhx3ir.gif

- The people MGing someone behind them.- The fact that everyone can drive like a racer.
There's something irl aswell to see people behind you, it's called mirrors.And tbh, alot of people drive like shit in GTA SA so I dunno what makes you think that everyone can drive like a racer lol.

If you wan't first-person then you should go play Garry's Mod roleplay or whatever, the current /fp sucks and there's no reason to make it a must because people will never agree with this, people are scared of changes.

If vehicle mirrors and stuff worked etc (Read; the game was better) I'd say yes but certain vehicles struggle in first person and can make manovering them impossible since you can't see out the back windows to reverse (FBI rancher, Enforcer), it's nice to use every now and then but to make it mandatory would be disastrous

If the issues with FP could be fixed then this would be a great idea. Especially driving around will be way harder lol