Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monstercat

Some questions (For experianced users ONLY!)

Well then, since my arrival (yesterday), I had a couple of questions I'd like to ask to both - The community and the administrators, although I didn't want to bother anyone in game, that'd be rude!So, let's get it on!

• Is it possible to change the link for the wallpaper? (The thingemajig that you use for replacing textures in interiors)
  • Is it possible to change the Local IC Text2Speach voice? (It's quite wierd that everyone has a female voice)
  • Are thugs/mafias/gangs (Bad people ._.) frequent in this server?
  • Is there a medical team here? (So far, I've only found the Fire Department, no EMTs)

That'd be all. If someone could respond to these easy questions, you'd make my day :)If I'll get more question, I'll prolly update this thread and bump it...

Is it possible to change the link for the wallpaper? (The thingemajig that you use for replacing textures in interiors)
Hold SHIFT and click on the used wallpaper. It'll reset its link.

Hi there, sadly there isn't a way to change the voices (from male to female) using the text to speech. Though, you can disable it.Instructions:1) Click F102) "Game Settings"3) Second Collum, "Text to Speech"4) Click the checked box.

Illegal RP makes up the majority of the server, really. however Legal RP is really supported quite well, possible the best out of any MTA server I've been on. :)There isn't a medical faction, no. Not a government run one anyway. Private clinics open occasionally, however and FD does sometimes do surgery RP.

Oh, thanks everyone for their answers! :DAlthough I've got one more question - I've seen some notes that are sideways (flat to the wall), how do people position them like that? I tried placing the note on the wall, but nothing...

Oh, thanks everyone for their answers! :DAlthough I've got one more question - I've seen some notes that are sideways (flat to the wall), how do people position them like that? I tried placing the note on the wall, but nothing...
If you own the key to the interior, Press N when clicking on them. Otherwise an admin has to do it for ya.

It's a thing supporters and admins can do! :)Unless it's in your own interior, like explained above ^

• Is there a medical team here? (So far, I've only found the Fire Department, no EMTs)

As the member of the LSFD, the medical department AND the fire department are combined, the faction itself is just: Los Santos Fire Department, so yes, there are EMT's, Paramedics, Firefighters, etc.Hope this answers your question! :)

As the member of the LSFD, the medical department AND the fire department are combined, the faction itself is just: Los Santos Fire Department, so yes, there are EMT's, Paramedics, Firefighters, etc.Hope this answers your question! :)
Heh, I might join in (if the apps are available)Thanks, by the way! :D

If you own the key to the interior, Press N when clicking on them. Otherwise an admin has to do it for ya.
Additional help, when you see the little GUI on the bottom right, click on the bar next to 'Rot. X' and type '90.0' or just '90' and it'll bring the note up to a flat vertical look.