Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George

2015 Jaguar XKR-S Convertible

auction_vehicle.png2015 Jaguar XKR-S Convertible[specialimg=300]http://inacars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015_jaguar_xkr-s_convertible_spy_shots.jpg[/specialimg]Make: JaguarModel: XKR-S ConvertibleYear: 2015Top Speed: 274 KM/HMileage: US664Images:Q614UsD.jpgUFUX2Z6.jpgStarting Bid: $180,000Minimum Increase: $2,000Buyout: N/APrivate Bids: YesAuction Ends: 31 May 2015Contact Information:P/N: 466-443Email: TylerStars@saonline.sa ((Forum PM))

Bid Format

Name:
Contact Info:
Bid Amount:

Name: AuctioneerComment: Well I'm sorry then because I bought it for more then 130 Grand and a car that goes 274 for 130 Grand? Geez you must've been kicked out of school buddy.Starting bid lowered if that makes your balls drop.

[MENTION=59140]LaCosTa[/MENTION] )) Mr. Walker, you're currently leading the auction with a bid of $180,000 (Starting Bid), therefore if no one bids within 48 hours, the car will be yours!

Name: MDComment: Overpriced. I sold it for 130,000$ like a month ago.
Comment: and I sold it for $200,000 three months ago... you sir got ripped, this auctioneer is doing fine if you ask me.

Name: JasonComment: I owned thjs car before, was the second owner of this exact one, when I had it the car was a beast, still is today... $180,000 is cheap and IF I wanted it back I'd so bid, but I've too much on my plate at the momment.

*Kazama surfs the internet as his local advertisement website is showing this 2015 Jaguar.**He notices Donnie's comment, making a reply.*Name: KazamaReply to comment by: DonnieComment: I'll teach him the true power of the nunchak'u.

Auction will be running for 24 more hours with (( [MENTION=59140]LaCosTa[/MENTION] )) Mr. Walker in the lead with the bid of $180,000