Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ariana

gov group leader

Guest Ariana
you might talk to me about permissions in my faction....
You should probably get a separate group created for DoM since street cleaners wouldnt have access to the current stuff.

You should probably get a separate group created for DoM since street cleaners wouldnt have access to the current stuff.
Why exactly do street cleaners need a forum section. You'll notice that the government forums aren't really used. I'm not one for paperwork, and I've worked hard to keep my faction off of the forums and almost entirely in-game, which was pretty much the only stipulation that I gave to Orion when he suggested bringing in the DoM under my F3.

Guest Ariana
Why exactly do street cleaners need a forum section. You'll notice that the government forums aren't really used. I'm not one for paperwork, and I've worked hard to keep my faction off of the forums and almost entirely in-game, which was pretty much the only stipulation that I gave to Orion when he suggested bringing in the DoM under my F3.
Literally the only reason we use the forums is for the handbook nothing elseI'm just gonna put the handbook on google docs then we dont even need to add people to the group.