Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamalWalker

MARKUIZ Clothing Store

2dgonk6.jpg

MARKUIZ Clothing is the original idea of young and aspirant digital artist Marquise Holloway, bringing a whole new fashion trend all around Los Santos after the major Dupont Fashion. After a long and rough path on the business field, MARKUIZ Clothing expanded and to this day is offering a store where loyal customers and supporters of Marquise Holloway can buy their dream threads and proudly wear it as their original concept grats to the fact MARKUIZ has a live customer chat where #YOU create your design through Marquise Holloway's skills.

Store name: MARKUIZ Clothing Store

Price range: $1.500-40.000

Description: Digitally worked and tailor made clothing, specially designed for your tastes.

Designer(s):

C.E.O & Lead Designer & Reviewer: Marquise Holloway

MARKUIZ Clothing & Affiliates Promoter: Clayton Dantrell

JAQQERS Sports Wear by MARKUIZ Co. Designer: Jacques Malcomson

((forum PM or Skype: jamal.walker122))

Picture of the clothing store:

pAWrvVB.jpg

0oZGLI9.png

Top designs:

fc6tex.jpg

2wfl7oi.jpg

34gng2t.jpg

2i92o1s.jpg

154y0zk.jpg

2a6nr85.jpg

2eajsj9.jpg

j96kgh.jpg

(( This project is about to die due to the new skin system implemented, which seems to not be friendly with auxiliar brands such as mine and all the others, choking us with restrictions. Therefor, from today, 30th of July, I will stop making skins for the community, and wait until the next script update for a final faith of this faction and brand.

I encourage all the symphatizers of my and all other skin designers work to take this problem to a public poll, to let the majority decide whether to let the concept die and depend exclusively on  the  new server owned Dupont, or support independent stores which  can create jobs and activities.

Thank you for reading my affair. ))

(( This project is about to die due to the new skin system implemented, which seems to not be friendly with auxiliar brands such as mine and all the others, choking us with restrictions. Therefor, from today, 30th of July, I will stop making skins for the community, and wait until the next script update for a final faith of this faction and brand.

I encourage all the symphatizers of my and all other skin designers work to take this problem to a public poll, to let the majority decide whether to let the concept die and depend exclusively on  the  new server owned Dupont, or support independent stores which  can create jobs and activities.

Thank you for reading my affair. ))

((I have given up on skins to be honest. I can't understand why they can't allow independent designers to upload theirselves... Yet more restrictions. Fuck Dupont. And fuck whoever is making the desicions regarding skins.))