Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vancarcious

Potomok Brigady

Guest vancarcious
logo.png'Potomok Brigady' is the successor brigade to the previous one, 'Varyag Brigady', residing in Little Moscow. The name, which literally means 'Successor's Brigade', was coined by the previous henchman of Varyag, Miroslav Korovin, now leading the group -- or what remains of it. The aftermath of the war with Strikeforce 88 left many members stranded, and the infrastructure of Little Moscow hanging on a thread. The ceasefire of war entailed the newly formed brigade working in unison with its previous enemies to restore order to the dying neighborhood. The brigade's members are known to actively take part in illegal activities.((Upon affiliating with the faction, you agree to being Character Killed when the leaders deem fit.))

I have hopes that the leaders of this sect won't ditch when OOC information comes to light. Glad to see the RP scene continues, hardly anyone ever RPs what happens after a leader shuts down a faction OOCly.
Read Zollarr's final post in the old thread. Stop trying to start shit. I expected better from an administrator.

Guest vancarcious

Thanks for all the good luck, my skype is vancarcious, any more inciteful messages go there and we'll talk it through. This thread will remain clean.

estonia is not nord
who the fuck do you think you are

Read Zollarr's final post in the old thread. Stop trying to start shit. I expected better from an administrator.
I'm here to support a faction and give my reasoning behind it, if you think I'm starting shit, report my post and don't harass and reply to me on the forums and derail the thread with your negative attitude falsely accusing me. Thanks :)