Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon

[Youtube] YoungSpooky G - I LIKE TO KILL [Uploaded by YoungSpookz]

[Hook: YoungSpooky G] What can I say? I'm psychotic and love to kill Put me and Sammy on the drill You best believe blood gonna spill We ain't gon stop til we got a few mill Don't tell me to chill, I love the thrill Just close your eyes and stay still Now just listen real close, this is my life story [Verse 1: YoungSpooky G] It's Young Spooks and I'm finna go berserkWhen I was seeing dead opps on the news, I had a smirk It's in my blood to be a crip, my old man was my mentor I'm the way I am cause my mom was a whore I remember hearing her screams from her door That's what happens when you have a kid at fifteen Just live your life spotless, fucking clean And to think I used to think my mother was a queen I'm drinking my pain away, sipping on the lean Dup sold me the nitty bag, I'm getting high off the green If you're not one of us, stay away cause I will cause a scene [Verse 2: YoungSpookyG] It's hard not to live the life, we play for keeps When people come around our hood, they get the creeps Spooky G got the pump, best hide your cash I'll murder you and dump your body in the garbage like some fucking trash I'll die for my niggas like they'd die for me, crook squad for life baby We keep a tight-knit circle, no new niggas, if you real then maybe A bunch of cold-hearted fucks, the jakes worst nightmare Fuck an injunction, you think that's supposed to scare us off? It's gone be fuckin warfare (HAHA) You probaly see us on the news, we the true fuckin blues [Hook: YoungSpooky G] What can I say? I'm psychotic and love to kill Put me and Sammy on the drill You best believe blood gonna spill We ain't gon stop til we got a few mill Don't tell me to chill, I love the thrill Just close your eyes and stay still Now just listen real close, this is my life story [Verse 3: YoungSpooky G] The nephew doing fifteen for not squealing on his squad He's a little odd but a real fucking a nigga, a God What can I say? He got it from his uncle Spookand yes I'm a motherfucking certified crook I'll have you and your family all fucking shookYour life is what will get took Hollow point round to the head, afterwards the squad breaking bread It's Young Spooks and I'm signing out, keep it real yall.