Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gilgamesh

Thomaspwn was banned?

I'm probably going to have to agree with everything said on that blog post.The administration team (from what I've witnessed), think they're the boss over everything, and if you don't bow down on your knees and kiss the tip of they're boot, they blacklist you like this, truly sad.I might get in trouble for this but IDC, if I do, then it just proves what I've said.EDIT: [MENTION=1624]anumaz[/MENTION], I think you need to make a public announcement regarding this, the people request it.

I have banned Thomaspwn because he used the Dupont Skins archive as a weapon for his unban, yet those skins do not belong to him. Now, Snipes sent me the skins (and I thank him for that), up to the administration team if they want Thomas unbanned.

Sigh, creating a thread for half the server to bash the staff team, and the other half to argue against it will lead to nothing, honestly. If you wanted an explanation [MENTION=16261]ruMpel[/MENTION], you may contact Chaos or the UAT regarding it, and they will decide the rest. Making a public thread for a question directed towards a single person isn't going to get you closer to receiving an appropriate answer. Closed.

I'm aware this is closed but I feel the need to clear any confusion. As Anumaz stated he banned Thomas because he attempted to use the skins to get unbanned sooner and took them offline. He wasn't banned to silence him at all, it was completely unrelated to that.If he wants to be unbanned he can simply appeal and the banning admin can handle it. But it was unacceptable for him to remove dupont skins potentially harming the in game experience just so he can be unbanned. We did not want this to happen again and have players suffer due to arguements between him and staff, which is why we are currently working on revising the Dupont system to create better service to you, the players.The fact that he would risk ruining a in game feature by just flipping the switch for his own benefit shows simply that he was only looking out for himself.But as I said, if this is all a misunderstanding between Thomas and Anumaz, so be it. Snipes has already sent over the skins so Thomas can appeal. He can be unbanned at that time when we work it out.