Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otterman

Otterman the Man with the Hippie Van.

My name is Otterman.I have no affiliation with the marine mammal.I am however someone who used to be in this community long ago as well as United, Root, and as far back as Valhalla gaming. Holy shit that was seven years ago I think. Either way I've made a decent chunk of the custom maps on this server at some time or another, I always love to pop on and see what map I made in 2011 will just pop up in some random location.As far as RP goes I am and always will be the infallible Vince Fleming, and last time I was here I ended up creating an architecture firm and buying the star tower as my personal play-thing. This time around I have some video-production oriented plans and a bit of cash left over from the ol' architecture business so I'll probably be cooking something up in the legal RP world.Cheers.

My name is Otterman.I have no affiliation with the marine mammal.I am however someone who used to be in this community long ago as well as United, Root, and as far back as Valhalla gaming. Holy shit that was seven years ago I think. Either way I've made a decent chunk of the custom maps on this server at some time or another, I always love to pop on and see what map I made in 2011 will just pop up in some random location.As far as RP goes I am and always will be the infallible Vince Fleming, and last time I was here I ended up creating an architecture firm and buying the star tower as my personal play-thing. This time around I have some video-production oriented plans and a bit of cash left over from the ol' architecture business so I'll probably be cooking something up in the legal RP world.Cheers.
Kawaii as fuck. Welcome back, Il mentore.rainbow_glasses_by_j_brony-d4cw4ao.png

Brony detected, evacuate now.OT: Ya' was the owner of FAC? Well... FAC is RIP xD Welcum back i guess?
b-but Aiden, didn't you use the same exact picture on your attempts to insult someone in the past? OT: Welcome to the server, your name does sound quite familiar.

Welcome back.

OT: Ya' was the owner of FAC? Well... FAC is RIP xD Welcum back i guess?
Yeah, I started the company, I knew it was gonna fail as soon as I left cause me and my friends were the anchor for that business.Nice to see a lot of familar faces like humanrev and others!

Yeah, I started the company, I knew it was gonna fail as soon as I left cause me and my friends were the anchor for that business.Nice to see a lot of familar faces like humanrev and others!
Do you have plans of bringing Fleming back?

Do you have plans of bringing Fleming back?
That's a negative ghost rider.I try to do something different each time I come back and I've got a few plans in mind, not to mention there is already an architecture company that seems to be doing quite well.Funny I was walking around the sever and someone put my art gallery map in apparently.

That's a negative ghost rider.I try to do something different each time I come back and I've got a few plans in mind, not to mention there is already an architecture company that seems to be doing quite well.Funny I was walking around the sever and someone put my art gallery map in apparently.
Custom interiors always get uploaded. No big surprise there.

Alrighty, good luck with whatever you're planning to do. : )

Well. 1, RIP FAC, 2, Welcum bawk, 3, It was nice working with ya.

Welcome back [MENTION=7908]Otterman[/MENTION]I hope to see yet another nice company pop up with your leadership, always makes for sone great Roleplay experience. Also, if you're still doing custom interiors I suggest checking out my request, I really need a Chinese style Threate as I bought the one in Vinewood.