Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gilgamesh

Attack On Titan : Humanity In Chains

*Cough* AOT is... very weird in my opinion. It's big... naked titans killing hundreds of people... Now what xD?
Please, don't bring your opinions about the anime on my thread.

Please, don't bring your opinions about the anime on my thread.
Why is he not allowed to state what he thinks about it? He's an anime fan just like yourself, and I'm pretty sure his claim is pretty accurate.

Why is he not allowed to state what he thinks about it? He's an anime fan just like yourself, and I'm pretty sure his claim is pretty accurate.
I only like one anime, doesnt mean I'm a fan of all of them.I don't want this thread to be derailed, stop commenting if you don't have the game.

I only like one anime, doesnt mean I'm a fan of all of them.I don't want this thread to be derailed, stop commenting if you don't have the game.
If anything It's a thread for discussion. I'm not deraling, neither is he. He stated his opinion and so did I. I also never stated that you liked all animes.

If anything It's a thread for discussion. I'm not deraling, neither is he. He stated his opinion and so did I. I also never stated that you liked all animes.
This thread is meant for CO-OP on the new Attack On Titan game, not to discuss how good or bad the anime is.

Opinion time :D! Yeah the anime is a bit weird but actually pretty good, only seen one episode :P The game is well er dog shit! Happy playing "try" to have fun because on what I've heard and seen its pretty repetitive and boring! :D

Opinion time :D! Yeah the anime is a bit weird but actually pretty good, only seen one episode :P The game is well er dog shit! Happy playing "try" to have fun because on what I've heard and seen its pretty repetitive and boring! :D
Did you read what I just said?