Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie

Happy Birthday - OwlGamings Asshole!

86853dcd38.jpg

Love you [MENTION=3256]ThePaige[/MENTION]This is the best day ever-. Well not really, I got in trouble at school and had some fun. Thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. (None of OG: RP except [MENTION=3256]ThePaige[/MENTION] Nah he didn't D:) I love you all and I'm going to try and challenge myself to stay for another 365 Days so that I can be 15 years of age and still playing this retarded game (GTA: SA), I don't mean OWL, this makes the game fun.

7d27572533.png

I'm probably one of the youngest in the server and my English is still fluent. I just want everyone to know that I appreciate everything this server has to offer and that I wouldn't want to spend my birthday any other way by just sitting here, and speaking on TS and at least trying to play with so high ping :D. Love you all (Not really, that's kind of gay.)

691501f461.png

Hey, It's me 'OwlGaming's Asshole', I just want to say thank you to everyone who posted on my Birthday post, it really means a lot to me when people of this community that barely know the real me just come up and say HB (Happy Birthday). I don't forget things like this. I think this has actually been my best birthday ever. I really thank all of you again for everything. I love you all.Thank you, [MENTION=84]Rockey[/MENTION] [MENTION=3256]ThePaige[/MENTION] [MENTION=16261]ruMpel[/MENTION] [MENTION=5298]Vin[/MENTION] You guys all mean a lot to me and you will be in my heart forever (What am I a girl???) Anyway, thanks, guys.@Illestraqi - Just because you didn't post doesn't mean I know we're good friends, you've told me happy birthday about 12-15 times before you had to go to bed? Thanks, man love you (NoHomo). <3I Guess it's not going to be my birthday for long so I hope the next person who has a birthday will share it with the community or even PM me so that I can make a post! :D THANKS AGAIN FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!OMFG, I keep dragging this on, thanks again for wishing me a happy birthday. I love you all (NoHomo) and I can't stress this enough.Oh yes, I also forgot to use my Prefix since I'm 'OwlGaming's Asshole' - [MENTION=254]Destroyed[/MENTION] Fuck you D:, Wish me happy birthday next year, you meanie. :P Love you [MENTION=254]Destroyed[/MENTION] & Others, I hope you all have a good day after reading this message as I did on May,11,2015 (Best Birthday Ever.)

2abc29961a.png

Oh my god you're only a wee baby! Happy birthday! =3 Thanks for making me feel old.
So I'm not gettin' any? (JUST KIDDING) No problem anytime, just come up to me on TeamSpeak and you'll hear my little squeaky voice, you'll feel really old when you hear that. Right? [MENTION=84]Rockey[/MENTION]