Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FakeObama

Discussion about server.

What brought you to play Owl?Is it the friendly administration or wonderful scripts?Personally, my friend told me that this server has some nice drift factions where you can upgrade cars and then race them on the streets, and some gangs that fight each other daily and have wars with each other and the PD.

I saw @RobDogg's Skype status in March 2014 (yo go to oG that's where it's at my niggas) and reinstalled MTA, asked around and Jevi handed me a link to the forum. Signed up, I eventually became GameMaster then Supporter, then admin, resigned and departed due to real life studying, came back six months later and have now been a supporter for three months in counting.What's happenin'?

I heard something about it I think from someones status or some kind of advertising. Not too sure, but I wasn't a hurry to join. I stayed at uG until it died and then started playing here. And I den like zane got Supporter (GameMaster at the time) then admin, and then just stuck as a player for a while... and the scripts and people keep me here..

Joined in hope to find awesome RP, after playing for 15 minutes and finding that there are alot of GTA model variants, I decided to say.And I was AMAZED by text2speech, that's one of the things that glued me to the server.

Joined in hope to find awesome RP, after playing for 15 minutes and finding that there are alot of GTA model variants, I decided to say.And I was AMAZED by text2speech, that's one of the things that glued me to the server.
Really.. text2speech?That stuff is annoying, haha.

I joined because I was under the impression Kristers would never come back. wait
And here you are again with your shitty insults.Just keep roleplaying that generic black character of yours or whatever and be silent.

I played with [MENTION=2876]burialdestroyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=1695]Nadr[/MENTION] [MENTION=5988]Bircher[/MENTION] [MENTION=1709]Vincesportsman2[/MENTION] on another server... and they all came here. I decided to tag along and give it a shot.

What brought you to play Owl?Is it the friendly administration or wonderful scripts?Personally, my friend told me that this server has some nice drift factions where you can upgrade cars and then race them on the streets, and some gangs that fight each other daily and have wars with each other and the PD.
Kris, you'd never stop, would you? lmao

I initially joined MTA because I found out SA:MP was waaaay behind in terms of Scripting capabilities/features. As for Owl, I joined because the place I was playing (RoleplayProject) died, and owl was the most succesful server at that time.