Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueBerry

[General] - Fix payphones

Do you think this should be implemented into the server?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this should be implemented into the server?

• Yes, I like this idea.
    • No, I am against this idea.

[mheader]Script Suggestion[/mheader]What would be the name of the script?

Fix payphones

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?

General

Has said suggestion been seen on other servers before?

No

What is the suggestion?

Make it so that payphones work, I known that they're either bugged or working in an unclear way.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this script towards the server/gameplay?

RealismAdvantage for criminal RP

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?

I know you can already make payphones, I'm sure it's supported somewhere deep within the script.

How would you go about implementing this idea?

N/A

+1 make payphones like ATMs where you right click the object.
This. Pup up a little "payphone ui" like the key pad, but more.. Looking like a payphone. Dial number, it'll show what you're dialing above it in a little crappy 'screen'. Like this pay%20phone%201008%20379.jpg

Kay. Here's the script that I made about 3 weeks ago; ( Sorry for the delay caused by the laziness. )

View post on imgur.com
How it works?:- Admins add phonebooths with a command /addphone- Admins can delete the phonebooths with the command /delphone [id]- You go to the phonebooth and right click to it, then it asks you for $5 to open the gui.- If you give the money, a GUI will pop-up so you can make a call there.- If you don't want to make a call, you can release your coin.It just needs some minor fixes which can be done by either our lovely scripting team, or by me if they want. @BlueBerry

Kay. Here's the script that I made about 3 weeks ago; ( Sorry for the delay caused by the laziness. )
View post on imgur.com
How it works?:- Admins add phonebooths with a command /addphone- Admins can delete the phonebooths with the command /delphone [id]- You go to the phonebooth and right click to it, then it asks you for $5 to open the gui.- If you give the money, a GUI will pop-up so you can make a call there.- If you don't want to make a call, you can release your coin.It just needs some minor fixes which can be done by either our lovely scripting team, or by me if they want. @BlueBerry
<3

View post on imgur.com
Dope.

I bet that it does it's job but you should make it look more realistic: textures and actual buttons :P @Ekanet
Ekanet :'( You broke my heart :'( Well, I also thought that but you know what, I couldn't find 'realistic' textures. Find them, then let me make it.

Ekanet :'( You broke my heart :'( Well, I also thought that but you know what, I couldn't find 'realistic' textures. Find them, then let me make it.
I didn't mean to offend you :c damnbtw this could do with a bit of photoshop

DQGt8N1.jpgtxl2Jkc.jpg

sorry :c

I would say yes, but I'm only concerned due to a problem that might occur. People may use it all the time to remain anonymous. That might cause several problems such as increase in crime rate. But since it would add realism I'm more inclined to say yes.