Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RobDogg

Jamacia Jenkings

Jamacia Jenkings

iwJoYgo.jpg?1Jamacia Jenkings (born in Brooklyn, New York) is a fifteen (15) year-old girl whose father died of pulmonary cancer in 2009. In 2010 her mother was diagnosed with depression and she eventually hung herself due to not bearing the stress anymore. She grew up with her aunt (Shaniqua Jenkings) alongside her brothers (Christopher and Kendrick Russel Jenkings) and cousin (Shanice Jenkings). Later, she moved with her brother Christopher, cousin Shanice and their aunt Shaniqua to Los Santos so the children could pursue their dreams and hopefully move on. Kendrick was sent to grow up with Derek and his parents in Cleveland as Shaniqua refused to live with him, since he was much of a trouble-maker. Jamacia has gotten along with many people so far, with a friendly personality nothing could go wrong. She goes to school regularly, getting mostly good grades and she focuses on her main goal, to finish school and make her brother and family proud.Personality and traitsAs stated above, Jamacia has a friendly personality. She's a conscientious person, but seems to be a bit too silly and childish for her age. She might be afraid of trying new things sometimes, but doesn't take any steps back, ever. She's ambitious and doesn't give up until she achieves whatever she's got in mind. She's afraid of cars, which is why you'd mostly see her walking, either in the park or around the neighborhood.Jamacia is visibly attached to her brother and her little cousin Shanice. She loves her cousin Derek as well, even if she doesn't show him it.Lately, she appears to be more anxious, not being able to eat and developing, what it seems to be, anorexia.

Family & Relatives[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: left]

Mother Adreene Jenkings (Deceased)Father Benjamin Jenkings (Deceased)Brother Christopher Jenkings (Alive)Brother Kendrick Russel Jenkings (Alive)Paternal aunt Shaniqua Jenkings (Alive)Paternal uncle Darnell Jenkings (Alive)Cousin Shanice Jenkings (Alive)Paternal uncle's wife Florencia Jenkings (Divorced and location unknown)Maternal aunt Janette Little (Deceased)Maternal aunt's husband George Alexander Little (Unknown)Cousin Derek Little (Alive)[/table]Relationships[table=width: 650, class: grid, align: left]Joshua Whitaker Boyfriend - they met at the first house-party they threw. Joshua is very protective with her and so is she with him.Katayah Puckett One of her best friends - she was the second person in school she talked to. Their relationship has developed radically since then.Katherine Jefferson Her very first friend and best friend since she came to Los Santos - Katherine helped Jamacia to break through the shield of shyness and start communicating with the others.Samuel Palmer Apparently Joshua's best friend - the relation with Samuel is undefined yet, they don't know each other well, but they seem to get along.Alex Faye Jamacia owes him one - Alex Faye saved her and Katherine from a pedophile without even knowing each other. Alex offered her a job, hence they meet more often now.Steven Fletcher He's had an important role in Jamacia's protection and recovery. He calls her rather often and he's one of the very few people she trusts.Markeith Knox He helped her and Joshua with their relationship so Jamacia considers him a trustable friend.Isiah Crusway They met involuntarily and unplanned in front of Jamacia's house, where they started discussing randomly. However, Jamacia didn't like him at first, but they got along pretty fast at a pool party they went to together.[/table]

Notable events in Jamacia's lifeThird-person perspective

• 09/05/2015 Jamacia had to witness her brother being detained.
  • 10/05/2015 Jamacia started working as a babysitter for Alex Faye's son, Jackson Faye.
  • 11/05/2015 Jamacia has substantially lost some weight due to being unable to eat.
  • 12/05/2015 Jamacia slowly begins to develop paranoia and anorexia. She seems to be anxious most of the time.
  • 19/05/2015 Jamacia started eating again, but she needs time to recover from the shock she's suffered.

My DiaryFirst-Person perspective - From her personal diary ((NOT to be MG'd))~Los Santos~ The beginning of something new is just around the corner, I've arrived to Los Santos with my beloved auntie Shaniqua and my brother Chris. We're having some issues but we're getting along. He keeps calling me a 'stupid kid' which amuses and at the same time annoys me. I come across a guy and his friends who starts calling me names, I call Chris and I get to learn that one of them is my cousin, Derek. He's such of a dick, but he's my cousin so I'll just ignore him. I wanted to see the beach, so Chris took me on a ride there with his friends. We haven't arrived well and SAHP already shows up. They take me and Chris to their so called 'child protection facility' and call our aunt. She comes there in no time with all the needed documents and helps us out. We're most likely going to be grounded for the rest of our lives. The reason HP took us there was that we were passengers of a car which driver's was a felony convicted criminal, great... What does Chris hide from me? Why is he so secretive and why does he hang with bad people? I'm sure that the time will tell me, eiter that way or I'll find out myself.~Moving in~ Shortly after coming to LS, we moved in a house on Grove Street, Ganton. A lovely, huge and cozy two-story house, but it misses something... Those lovely neighbors you see in movies? Well, you don't see that around here, they all appear to be wannabe gangbangers and some guy's flirting with me... Oh wait, there's two of them, really...? Like any other new house, it needs some furniture to fit the environment, so Chris and I are going on a ride around the city looking for a furniture store and a company to renovate the house. We buy a few carpets, a new TV, some console, a few games for Chris and a new laptop for myself. As it's late and I can barely keep my eyes open I go to my room, jump into my bed and fall asleep almost instantly. Brrrr-brrr... Ughh, that's my alarm, I got to wake up and get ready for school, Jesus. It's the first time I'm not in the mood of going to school. Anyhow, I get up, go to bathroom, do my morning needs, then change my clothes and go out on the porch. A guy approaches me, he introduces himself and asks me out for a walk. I was going to take my walk anyway, so why not having some company? We started talking about... Well, pretty much every thing. School, ex's (I haven't had any though), friends, family and God knows what. After several minutes of walking and talking I invite him over since I had to ready up for school soon and I wanted to be close to my house. We get home, sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Nothing to watch but still better than nothing. He told me earlier about his financial problems and how he dropped school because he couldn't afford it anymore. He seemed such a good guy, I knew he was smart and he deserves more, so I tender him if he wants to start working with me, we could find a job, anything, working in a store, babysitting, anything. He liked the idea and he seemed to be liking me, thus despite my shyness, I bent over to him and attempted a kiss. He didn't resist it at first, but he jumped off the couch afterwards surprisingly. He starts acting suspiciously, finding excuses about his uncle calling him home and such. I might be silly, but not stupid. He then tells me the truth that he's not ready and he can't trust people so easily. "Brice, you have willingly entered my house and you weren't afraid that I could be a psychopath serial murderer. Yet, you trusted me and came here." After telling him this, he once again sat himself down, but this time on a near-by seat, not on the same couch with me. After a few more minutes of talking, he finds himself courageous enough to come back on the couch. Hmm, but wasn't I supposed to go to school? Holy Moly, I'm already late! He leaves and we both forgot about sharing numbers, but he knows where to find me so that's not an issue.~The Party~ Three days have passed and no signs of Brice. I must have done something wrong, moved too fast? Did I scare him or was I wrong and he doesn't like me at all? To ease the stress and forget about school, the lack of money and so on, me and Chris decide to throw a party and invite the whole neighborhood, maybe make some friends, have some fun and who knows, get drunk and be laughed at for a week. Chris rushes to the store to buy the food, leaving me, my best friend Katherine - Kate - and our cousin Shanice home to set up the tables, chairs, hide the fragile vases and objects, mainly preparing the house for party. Another hour passes, it's around ten PM and we're ready for the part, we turn the music loud and let everyone know that the Jenkings have moved in! Since it's a special occasion, I get myself and Shanice a beer and start scoping around for boys. Right there, a guy around 16 years old walks by, exiting the room and making himself comfortable on the porch so I had to take advantage of it. I follow his footsteps and make my way next to him, before making sure he acknowledges my presence. He's wearing a purple striped shirt, some saggy shorts and a pair of nice, clean shoes. I'm so drunk that I'd probably end up fucking him. What should I do now? I'm standing next to him, speechless and motionless, my eyes blur and I become impatient, my brother's there and a guy named Sam is talking to him. So, a stupid idea comes through my mind. I dumbly tell my brother that I'll hit the store for a can of Pepsi and I timidly ask that guy to join me. He, surprisingly, accepts my tender and we proceed to the store. On our way, I drag him behind a house then start kissing me passionately. I've never been so drunk, I've never done this before! What happened to my timid, silly personality? But I like it, for some reason and he seems to be liking it too. Woop, he makes a wrong move, first strike! He squeezes my butt while kissing me; aren't we moving too fast? What was he thinking, that I'd ride his boo-boo just like that? No-no, I tell him to stop it, I'm not a slut, obsessed to have some penis penetrating me. I'm still a virgin, so take it easy, boy. After staring at each other blankly for a few seconds, he pulls me closer once again, continuing to kiss me. Ooh, he's so brave, isn't he? Seems like he's that one perfect guy every girl would dream of and I'm definitely in love with him, but I won't serve myself to him on a plate, I've got to show him that I can't be taken for granted, I must be achieved. He then finds some stupid excuse that he has to go home, his father called him, bla-bla, but okay so be it. I turn around and when I'm about to leave he asks for my number. What did I tell you earlier? I won't let him get me that easily, so I say to him to hand me his number and -MAYBE- I'll give him a call. What was he supposed to do? Refuse it? He knew he'd lose any chance with me so he gives up and whispers me his number. Pulled out my phone - typed in - added, oh and he tells me his name is Joshua, but friends call him Josh. Ring-ring, my cellphone, uugh my brother keeps calling me... I know he loves me and he wants to make sure I'm good but I only went for a walk to the store, with a stranger, which is true, but the store was just down the road. Whatever, I answer him and let him know that I'm on my way home, nothing to worry about. I walk my way back home, the party's almost over. Wow, how long have I been missing? People start to depart and go to their homes so I eventually decide to go to bed and so I did. What of an insane day, is this the beginning of a love story? Or just another drama that ends with Jam sitting on the couch with hundreds of used handkerchiefs surrounding her? We'll most probably find out soon.~Hangover~ I usually wake up in the morning, but something went wrong and I woke up in the afternoon, which gave me a hard headache - or was it the beer from last night? I quickly change my clothes, wash my face and brush my teeth, do my other needs and go outside, where my brother Chris is. I greet him as usual and Derek shows up on the porch. After a week, he keeps talking to me, which is strange, because I'm ignoring him. However, my head hurts so bad that I'd rather say 'hi' instead of hearing that repetitive bullshit 'why do you hate me?', 'forgive me, please', etcetera. I slack off for a few good hours, then I decide to go for a walk down the road. Walking nonchalantly, I stumble across the one and only Josh. As I wasn't drunk anymore, he didn't seem as attractive as the other day and I was unsure if I should be with him or not, but I decided to ask him out for a walk. We walked to Glen Park while chatting and getting to know each other and I learned how sensible and ambitious he is. We arrived and now proceeding to the lake, sitting on a near-by bench afterwards. So I said to myself, why not taking the chance and kissing him now? What could go wrong. Well, I'll tell you what went wrong - nothing. But I want to tell Chris... What if he doesn't like him? What if he knows more than I do about him? If you don't take risks you can't win. We went back home and I introduced him to Chris, but he looked rather nonchalant. He's really annoying when he does that, I know he cares. Whatever, Derek was there too and he couldn't resist saying something. As always, he starts with his bullshit 'don't fuck her, you've syphilis, AIDS and whatnot. Josh, was obviously moved by my cousin's words and I don't blame him for that. Well, without any hesitations Josh swings his fist towards Derek's face knocking him out instantly. My brother rushes between them, backing Josh off lightly. This is how my cousin retaliates towards me, by making fun of my boyfriend and he expects me to forgive him. We went to the beach to rest for a few hours, no notable events taking place.TBCCharacter Theme

everyting yuh do is jamaican, wait for me imma rp with you

She's not Jamaican lmao, even if her name is Jamacia - Jamaica, u geddit? :DAnd guess what, I love that song :D

Updated

• 12/05/2015 Jamacia slowly begins to develop paranoia and anorexia. She seems to be anxious most of the time.

Yuh knuh wah, Jamacia haf wah Jamaican cousin name Evaad Jenkings. Cas, rasta man nah make yuh RP without him. I&You start this yah Jamaican society on owl gaming, and if it deh end a I&you deh finish it.For all you non-patwatians - Made that up - Here's an English translation.You know what? Jamacia has a new Jamaican cousin named Evaad Jenkins. Because, I'm not going to let you RP without him. We started this Jamaican society on owl gaming, and if it's going to end, we're going to finish it. [MENTION=86]RobDogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=73]Matey[/MENTION]

Yuh knuh wah, Jamacia haf wah Jamaican cousin name Evaad Jenkings. Cas, rasta man nah make yuh RP without him. I&You start this yah Jamaican society on owl gaming, and if it deh end a I&you deh finish it.For all you non-patwatians - Made that up - Here's an English translation.You know what? Jamacia has a new Jamaican cousin named Evaad Jenkins. Because, I'm not going to let you RP without him. We started this Jamaican society on owl gaming, and if it's going to end, we're going to finish it. [MENTION=86]RobDogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=73]Matey[/MENTION]
ok lmao, we'll discuss it on Skype

Updated:

• Added character picture.
  • Updated 'Relationships'.
  • Updated 'Notable events in Jamacia's life'.
  • Added 'Story from Los Santos - To Be Continued'.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 650, align: left][/TD]Katayah PuckettOne of her best friends - she was the second person in school she talked to. Their relationship has developed radically since then.Much luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![TD][/TABLE]

Updated:

• Added 'My Diary' previously known as 'Story from Los Santos'.
  • Added a story (which is to be continued).

[legend=Character Story Nomination]Dear [MENTION=86]RobDogg[/MENTION],As you can already tell by the title and what I've tagged you in before, you've been nominated in this thread: https://forums.owlgaming.net/showthread.php/45571-Character-Story-of-the-Month-June-nominations You've been selected due to your roleplay and character development. Best of luck,Platinum[/legend]