Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jayjay

[Faction] - Faction-LVL

Do you think this should be implemented into the server?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this should be implemented into the server?

• Yes, I like this idea.
    • No, I am against this idea.

Guest jayjay

[mheader]Script Suggestion[/mheader]What would be the name of the script?

Faction-LVL

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?

Faction

Has said suggestion been seen on other servers before?

No

What is the suggestion?

Well as i was looking around i didn't see this. As you may already know there's a shitton of legal factions and more coming, and the illegal side of rp isn't as easy as it seems. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have faction levels such as Faction Level 1-3I don't know much about the perks but, my main focus is the guns, also possibly the NPC giving you a certain amount of drugs for the week.So my idea on Perks that should be added for certain levels
Level 1 Perks
  • NPC that sells Weapons limited to Colts and Deagles.
  • NPC that provies 100 grams of weed and you may take a certain amount , the 100 grams is for anyone so if someone is stealing drugs basically that'd be a IC issue.
Level 2 Perks
  • A NPC limited to Pistols and Shotguns.
  • A NPC that provides 200 grams of weed.

Level 3 perks
  • A full NPC that sells all current weapons ( basically the normal NPC as it is already)
  • 300 Grams of weed. ( possibly or a drug of choice)

this is just a small idea i've been thinking about.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this script towards the server/gameplay?

I don't really know to be honest.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?

All i have is a gang panel but it wouldn't work well with this server it's more of a RPG type script. also i think the custom npc script just needs to be duplicated and edited and there you are.

How would you go about implementing this idea?

Basically every Official Faction that there is now would start off as lvl 3 due to their hard work and start putting in requirements for the other levels.

1, No new factions should not be able to access guns, that would fuck the gun prices up, and it just doesn't make sense for a new faction to have a guy that ''makes'' or has a pipeline that fast.2, UnOffical factions are allowed to get 500g from wholesale.3, The gun perk is what makes Offical special to most people.

Guest jayjay

This is not for new factions this is for when FMT thinks the faction is ready they'll give the levels and if you want the guns could be locked to say lvl 2 and 3

This is not for new factions this is for when FMT thinks the faction is ready they'll give the levels and if you want the guns could be locked to say lvl 2 and 3
We have a fine system already, no.