Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tree

Update, May 2015

OwlGaming.png

Scripting Team May Update

It's been a while since we last posted an update for this team. Although, with recent events, we thought it could be great to try a new trial scripter.He has been helping everyone out lately in-game and on the forums with his script suggestion inputs, as well as technical supports on the forum. He made a few little snippets that are currently in use in-game and we think he can be a great asset to the team.We are greeting Ariana ( [MENTION=60149]Ariana[/MENTION] ) to the team as a Trial Scripter.We wish him best of luck.anumazOn behalf of the MTA Scripting Team [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] [MENTION=635]Exciter[/MENTION] [MENTION=211]CourtezBoi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Maxime[/MENTION]

Guest Ariana
Don't get me wrong, this is really nice and all, but I doubt this player is capable of holding the rank given. The limited membership on the forum right now backs my point.
I'm not limited and the reason I was in the first place was pretty dumb but I can see why I was.

Don't get me wrong, this is really nice and all, but I doubt this player is capable of holding the rank given. His / her limited membership on the forum backs my point.
We believe Ariana has the potential to learn and do great things for OwlGaming's script development. I won't name anyone, but other players have been given the same chance before and failed. It is a good time to give someone else that chance.

We believe Ariana has the potential to learn and do great things for OwlGaming's script development. I won't name anyone, but other players have been given the same chance before and failed. It is a good time to give someone else that chance.
Fair point. My stance remains until proven otherwise.

Mhm..
[Output] : PM From (4) Thomas Preacher: Not really man. We require all scripters to be able to do all tasks included in that test
Anyway, gratz.

Mhm..Anyway, gratz.
Oh well, world doesn't stay still, it changes! We thought we could try this new approach and teach someone rather than waiting for someone good to apply. Plus, Ariana has shown good activity in script suggestions which shows his motivation.

Oh well, world doesn't stay still, it changes! We thought we could try this new approach and teach someone rather than waiting for someone good to apply. Plus, Ariana has shown good activity in script suggestions which shows his motivation.
... Yes, Owl changes everyday.. I don't know if in a good way or not..

... Yes, Owl changes everyday.. I don't know if in a good way or not..
I'm not stopping you from applying if you got potential. But just saying things and not doing anything won't change anything.