Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blastafary

Lag? (No, not FPS lag)

Question

For a couple hours now I have been having this HUGE lag, takes me 30 seconds to perform any cmd or type anything.Connecting to the serve takes me about 15 minutes and I get ALOT of network trouble. I tried to flush the DNS, restarting the PC, restarting the router, everything.I only have this problem in MTA, every other site/game is fine.Halp pls

7 answers to this question

I see that the ping is pretty high at the tracert. Are you uploading or downloading something? Do you have an anti-virus? Are there more people in your house who could use the internet? Since when did this problem start? [MENTION=7060]Blastafary[/MENTION]

This problem started around 2 or 3 hours ago, no one is downloading or uploading.My anti-virus is an expired "AVG Internet Security 2015"And yep, around 3 people are using the internet right now, but it has been like this since forever. [MENTION=60263]Pilovali[/MENTION]

This problem started around 2 or 3 hours ago, no one is downloading or uploading.My anti-virus is an expired "AVG Internet Security 2015" And yep, around 3 people are using the internet right now, but it has been like this since forever. [MENTION=60263]Pilovali[/MENTION]
Mhm... Can you run Malwarebytes for me? If the Antivirus is like... expired it might not work. [MENTION=7060]Blastafary[/MENTION]