Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ithomas

ithomas - Li Chang (Jetze)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?ithomasWhat is your character name?Li ChangDate of incident10 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator@JetzeWhy should the action be reversed?Well, first of all I was shot at outside of a government building, right outside the court house and very near the LSPD, as well as the city hall. This was done by Otis Russel, Ertidog's old MC character whom he hasn't used for a time since that MC closed down. The reason I believe he has done this is that a while ago, I ended the life of Namecrazycat, who was a higher up in the MC. How he discovered this is beyond me, and actually I would very much like to discuss with Ertidog why his character suddenly decided to attack me, almost an hour after I'd just come back onto it, and removing himself from my friends list intentionally before the attack.. Seems a little fishy. But, besides the mechanics of the act, it's not allowed to perform illegal RP in and around government buildings, I was at the LSPD unimpounding, as was therefor protected by this clause. I turned into the court-road and was then shot at.Evidence that makes this character kill invalid1) Performing illegal roleplayRoleplay that is deemed 'illegal' is strictly forbidden in and around any establishment that is Government owned. The following is a list of places that are protected by this rule:- Los Santos Police Department HQ & precincts (including their surrounding perimeters)- All Saints General Hospital / County General Hospital (including their surrounding perimeters)- Los Santos Fire Department HQ & subdivision buildings (including their surrounding perimeters)- City Hall (including it's surrounding perimeters)- Bank of Los Santos - Star Tower perimeter (with the exception of a permitted robbery)- Superior Court of San Andreas HQ (including its surrounding perimeters)- San Andreas Highway Patrol HQ & precincts (including their surrounding perimeters)- San Andreas Detention Center (including their and it's surrounding perimeters)How was the character kill executedGunfire on my vehicle.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes

The reasoning is valid, [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]. I removed you from my friends-list to prevent MG. I spotted you on the road, to which you pulled you car over out front of the court house. That rule isn't there for people to pull up and hide at to prevent being killed.The reasoning was there, the execution of it was valid.

The reasoning is valid, [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]. I removed you from my friends-list to prevent MG. I spotted you on the road, to which you pulled you car over out front of the court house. That rule isn't there for people to pull up and hide at to prevent being killed.The reasoning was there, the execution of it was valid.
As I said, I was at the LSPD unimpounding a vehicle, I was in the vicinity of government buildings from the moment of entering my vehicle to the moment of you beginning your attack.

Also, I'd like logs of you discovering who did the killing in the first place, seeing as Lee had a different set of clothes on, and a mask, and had taken off the plates of his vehicle at the time. before this goes any further, I'd like some log proof of you having obtained this information IC'ly. Please.

As I said, I was at the LSPD unimpounding a vehicle, I was in the vicinity of government buildings from the moment of entering my vehicle to the moment of you beginning your attack.
That's still no valid excuse to be un-Cked. My character has faked his death, he's a walking ghost. I saw you and I fired. The last thing on my mind was where you were. After I killed you, you started tossing out allegations of me not pulling a /ame etc. At this point it's just looking like you're fishing for excuses man.

That's still no valid excuse to be un-Cked. My character has faked his death, he's a walking ghost. I saw you and I fired. The last thing on my mind was where you were. After I killed you, you started tossing out allegations of me not pulling a /ame etc. At this point it's just looking like you're fishing for excuses man.
We'll talk when you've provided some logs of you finding out IC'ly, and the rules still apply to you regardless of how your character was feeling, Ertidog.

Also, I'd like logs of you discovering who did the killing in the first place, seeing as Lee had a different set of clothes on, and a mask, and had taken off the plates of his vehicle at the time. before this goes any further, I'd like some log proof of you having obtained this information IC'ly. Please.
As I've said, the reasoning was approved, and I don't have to clear it up with you on your appeal. I've already mentioned livelethal here once.

As I've said, the reasoning was approved, and I don't have to clear it up with you on your appeal. I've already mentioned livelethal here once.
I'm assuming they thought you were clever enough not to attack a guy with a submachine gun outside a court though lmao

We'll talk when you've provided some logs of you finding out IC'ly, and the rules still apply to you regardless of how your character was feeling, Ertidog.
My feelings are literally unrelated to anything. You're sitting here trying to disprove a situation because of where you were at the time bullets hit you. It's totally irrelevant and is a perfect excuse of you fishing for a reason to be uncked, ithomas

My feelings are literally unrelated to anything. You're sitting here trying to disprove a situation because of where you were at the time bullets hit you. It's totally irrelevant and is a perfect excuse of you fishing for a reason to be uncked, ithomas
OOC rules are there for a reason, matey. Mind providing me with those logs or are you going to keep on trying to squirm out of giving any proof you found out about this legitimately?

I'm assuming they thought you were clever enough not to attack a guy with a submachine gun outside a court though lmao
You must understand, Tommy, that how I kill you, and why I killed you, are two very separate topics.

OOC rules are there for a reason, matey. Mind providing me with those logs or are you going to keep on trying to squirm out of giving any proof you found out about this legitimately?
I've already told you, that Livelethal will tell you its reasonings are legit. I'm not giving you logs.

I'd be very interested in seeing some logs of him being told that it was me in the first place, [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6816]ithomas[/MENTION] - from my perspective it looked like you were slowing down purposefully infront of the courts building. The rule is there to stop unrealistic illegal RP occuring in gov areas but it should not be abused to stop CK's.

[MENTION=6816]ithomas[/MENTION], just deal with the CK. I've been CK'ed many times before and of course, I'll bitch like this if it's a really retarded reason but the reason was justified or else the app would've been denied. Relax your self, and make a new character.

[MENTION=6816]ithomas[/MENTION] - from my perspective it looked like you were slowing down purposefully infront of the courts building. The rule is there to stop unrealistic illegal RP occuring in gov areas but it should not be abused to stop CK's.
I slowed down because I was being shot at. I didn't even see him until he was right beside me and at that point I attempted to speed up and my tire was shot out.

Again, I'll drop this when I see some proof of him knowing who it was IC'ly. This really should be a requirement, you know, proving his character knew what the guy playing him knows. Otherwise it's a shit-show of Metagame.

And another thing, why was lethal allowed to weigh in on this when he's involved with them, in the way of killing my previous character not four days ago? He's baised, in my opinion through being involved with them.

[MENTION=6816]ithomas[/MENTION] You were there when the original shootout happened at the Roadkill Cafe. After the shootout there, you as well as other Akiyama were involved in the death of Winston Barber. It's pretty obvious at that point, the killing is in retaliation for Winston Barber's death. You weren't the only one targeted but you were the one who died in this case, and now you're trying to claim it's metagame when you were there, when the original shootout occurred. 1. You weren't the only one targeted due to the situation, the fact that you were perhaps the first one killed is on you.2. You can't just drive to government buildings as OOC protection from a CK. You aren't required to be sent logs of the CK just to verify the reason to prevent metagame from yourself or your faction members who are still alive, but frankly if you really want to find the reason, go back to your logs of the Cafe shootout and have a look for yourself. I could provide you with those exact logs (because I have them from when I approved YOUR CK) but what is the point if you already have them.If the reason wasn't legit, it would've never been approved in the first place.You clearly don't even understand the meaning of bias, as I've not been involved in any of this beyond accepting a legitimate CK app, just as I did for YOUR faction against their faction previously. The fact that I enforced CK war rules to CK your previous character has no bearing on this matter.This appeal is denied.Edit: If you truly want logs, here are the ones I was sent in regards to the Winston Barber CK, carried out by your faction. http://pastebin.com/4BijZpGC You didn't target the person who directly shot at you guys, just like they may have not chosen to directly target the person involved. But the fact that you may have been one of the ones targeted, that is on you.