Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FakeObama

Can't take a keys without consent?

What's it with this retarded rule that you can't take persons keys without his consent?In real life you totally need to ask someone if you want to steal his shit or for him to be online to rob his house.Wake up sheeple.

What's it with this retarded rule that you can't take persons keys without his consent?In real life you totally need to ask someone if you want to steal his shit or for him to be online to rob his house.Wake up sheeple.
You're a hypocrite. You used to report people for stealing too much money from you.

Guest Ariana
Pretty sure this isnt how it works. My keys were stolen from my CKed body without my OOC consent AFTER I stat transferred the vehicle.

Thing with real life is, that it's real life, this is a game. We need to have limits, though don't take this like i don't agree with you, i find some shit that you need the other guy's ooc approval really stupid. As for if the person is offline, i'd assume the admin would say the guy is RPly sleeping at home, and you probably wouldn't want to rob a house when the owner is home.

I mean, this server is fucking ridiculous. Why I simply can't go on killing rampage? Jerk ass admins always jail me. Like I would need a permission for that in real life.stupid server, doesn't play like I want to play. "horrible 1/10"-IGN

I mean, this server is fucking ridiculous. Why I simply can't go on killing rampage? Jerk ass admins always jail me. Like I would need a permission for that in real life.stupid server, doesn't play like I want to play. "horrible 1/10"-IGN
You wouldn't go on a killing spree for such stupid reasons as people have nowadays, that's the reason why admins deny your request.They don't force you to play here. Feel free to find another server which isn't "fucking ridiculous and stupid".

You wouldn't go on a killing spree for such stupid reasons as people have nowadays, that's the reason why admins deny your request.They don't force you to play here. Feel free to find another server which isn't "fucking ridiculous and stupid".
My sarcasm meter is off charts etc. Have you been diagnosed with something that starts with letter A and ends in M?

Thread going off topic and just a beef fest, [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION]
It was a simple discussion topic that THEY turned into some thread where they could bring up their past grudges against me.But hey, looks like some people can't grow up.