Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AirG

Removing rented apartments from characters MDC to avoid MG from the PD.

Do you want rented apartments to be removed from LSPD's MDCs?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want rented apartments to be removed from LSPD's MDCs?

Guest AirG

We the illegal Rpers are getting sick of all this MG by the LSPD.We really want this info to be removed scriptly from the MDC because it's unrealistic.I think that it's enough that cops MG almost everything related to Illegal members of the comunity. At least this info can be saved.I am curently living in a rented apartment, and my name doesn't appear on it.My MDC sais that my living adress it at my parent's home.We want realism not retardism and MG!

Guest AirG
Well then I hope you don't have a driving license, an ID card, a passport, any form of insurance whether it be health, vehicle or anything else. Because all of those required a fixed abode.
Well my character had a house in Grove St.All his info was related to that house.
They add this information manually. It is not automatic.
No, they don't.When you rent an apartment, the apartment appears on the MDC scriptly.

the fact is that when you rent something then you probably give out information to a landlord and have a legal contract written or oral with him which means that at least to the bare minimum he knows who you are and can easily divulge that info the police: considering that rented houses in-game are rented to the script and not to an actual character it means that they are free to passive speaking to an NPC landlord.you're generalizing too much also when you iniciate your post with "we the illegal roleplayers" as if you'd consulted with everybody: this wasn't never a problem for me or for anybody who bothered to think shit str8 when I was roleplaying in the illegal field so it means that you're most likely doing something wrong cause just off the top of my head I could think of four different ways to avoid what you're claiming to be a victim of.

Guest AirG
the fact is that when you rent something then you probably give out information to a landlord and have a legal contract written or oral with him which means that at least to the bare minimum he knows who you are and can easily divulge that info the police: considering that rented houses in-game are rented to the script and not to an actual character it means that they are free to passive speaking to an NPC landlord.you're generalizing too much also when you iniciate your post with "we the illegal roleplayers" as if you'd consulted with everybody: this wasn't never a problem for me or for anybody who bothered to think shit str8 when I was roleplaying in the illegal field so it means that you're most likely doing something wrong.either buy your own house or rent something from an actual character.
Well? How about they RP meeting the landlord and shit?Because they didn't. They just went to MDC and went straight to the apartment.Also my character was Rping getting that apartment from a guy from the hood.Also, as I said. I am currently living in a rented apartment and I didn't gave any info to the police or something like that.Also, if the police would want to find out the landlord?I am putting myself into the scenario, how the fuck can the officers go and find the landlord when they even don't know the place of the apartment?

Guest AirG
if ur character was getting the place from someone in the hood have another character rent it n u pay them duhhhhhh
Didn't thought that they will play to win all the time. I really thought that they're RP is decent and realistic.Still they MG-ed the property and I want actions to be taken.

Didn't thought that they will play to win all the time. I really thought that they're RP is decent and realistic.Still they MG-ed the property and I want actions to be taken.
thats not playing to win, that's how people do it IRL. why you think people stash their drugs at the homes of their GF or relative? use your head, they aint MGing.

lol. I am renting a flat right now. I simply pay to owner and if something happens to me, noone would even have any idea where to look for me. I can also bring some drugs and hide them here, while house owner is away (not that I wanted to do that, just an example).And yes, Never I seen house owners doing total check of every corner for the house you rent, so... That's a yes from meHUGE EDIT:My terrible apologies for giving misleading information. Apparently I was wrong - about a week ago I had to move to another place and figured out finally how that stuff works:Yes, I -do- need to fill some information in the document, giving out my passport data. In Russia, house owner normally keeps that document to herself (at least from my experience) but any moment police officer might come and check that stuff. In other words, I believe in USA there's great chance that rental house owner might send information about people renting his flat to PD, so that's how your information might get to MDC guys.While I still support the idea (I bet there are people who don't do any paperwork), I also believe further investigation from guys who lives in california needed, lol. Sorry once again.