Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George

Residential - 4, Park Avenue North, Glen Park

auction.pngResidentialnxNR6dV.jpgFViNzJ8.jpguaCwIvz.jpgwiVpb1G.jpgPYnmSc6.jpgzI8WJDo.jpgh3lmi7e.jpgxxZ11vR.jpgBidding Information:Starting Bid: $30,000Minimal Bid Increase: $1,000Buyout: $60,000Auction Ends:16 May 2015

Address:4, Park Avenue North, Glen ParkDescription:1 huge Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Area.Private Bids: YesAuction Host Contact Information: P/N: 466-443Email: TylerStars@saonline.sa ((Forum PM))Bid Format

Name:
Contact Info:
Bid Amount:

Bids cannot be withdrawn, changed or edited after submitting.

Name: JasonComment: Could you cancel my Bid on your 7 Park Street Property and put the $35,000 bid onto this one please? Would be much appreciated.(( https://forums.owlgaming.net/threads/44399-Residential-7-Park-Avenue-North-%CE%A3%CE%95%CE%A7-House-Glen-Park/page2?p=298873#post298873 ))

Name: JasonComment: Could you cancel my Bid on your 7 Park Street Property and put the $35,000 bid onto this one please? Would be much appreciated.(( https://forums.owlgaming.net/threads/44399-Residential-7-Park-Avenue-North-%CE%A3%CE%95%CE%A7-House-Glen-Park/page2?p=298873#post298873 ))
Got it.

[MENTION=3324]Dylanjeter1[/MENTION] )) Jason, you're currently leading the auction with a bid of $35,000! If nobody bids within 48 hours, the house it yours!

Name: MacKenzie B.Contact Info: Email(ForumPM)Bid Amount: Buyout
[MENTION=42]Sibrecht[/MENTION] )) MacKenzie B., congratulations on the bid of "Buyout" the house is now going to be yours as soon as I receive your contact number.===== [MENTION=3324]Dylanjeter1[/MENTION] )) Mr. Jason, you've been outbidded by MacKenzie B. as she has just won the auction, you may return to the other property and bid on that one, thank you to all for participating.